Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your threads feature and Your posts feature for forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallenour

11-05-2012

Simple and short, a button that you can click on that shows your posts and your threads only.

I hate to say it, but whoever built your database left out a few too many search functions. I made posts last night at 4 am, and I cant find any of them, but its returning my name back from posts I made over a year ago, so either someone deleted EVERY post I made during the morning, the db wiped itself, or your search functions and algorithms suck.

Not knockin', just sayin. Id provide you with a solution if I knew what type of database you use on the back end.

Fallenour

11-05-2012

bump

Fallenour

11-05-2012

I guess ill just end up having to write a script or program for this and distribute it throughout the community myself then.