Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupMuhKneeGrows

11-11-2012

Quote:
Karrottop009:
In my opinion, the sound effect when activating his ultimate causes a significant increase in testosterone levels. I'd worry about Darius players getting worse due to spamming the ultimate just to do it.

Back to serious: It would be neat if the blade became laced with the empowerment given by the chemical surging through him along with a green bleed out suggested by everyone else. Or else the skin just seems to have given him a backpack full of ooze and a noisemaker(make it look like it does something).

Maybe some sort of green glowing veins that appear on his weapon as he adds stacks to somebody?

BlueWallpaper

11-13-2012

you really shouldn't make these posts in future, you'll just piss off the community.

red: we wanted to get your feedback on bioforge darius.
95% of replies: make the bleed stacks green.
red: *silence*
(Bleed stacks stay red...)

Koros88

11-14-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
yes, i've been reading daily!

i take feedback and bug reports very seriously. i really appreciate everyone's contributions in this thread and in others.

And we appreciate you asking us for our opinions. I really think pages like this are a helpful and organized way for the community to give feedback on new content and hope you guys keep it up.

P.S. Still would really like a helmet/gas mask for bioforge

OnyxMemory

11-14-2012

It would fit SO much more if the hemorrhage stacks were green instead!

Maruzarix

12-05-2012

What is a Bioforge. When i saw this skin first I was like it doesn't make any sense for his character, he's an axe wielding mid evil, conquer king guy, what does it have to with some weird toxic chemical sludge. It looks like a skin with no thought put into it.

Crispix

01-07-2013

Ok so i bought a bioforge darius skin. I wont let me epuip it in the champion selection. It says click to unlock. I clicked it but it owned. I need some help.

Trykery

01-20-2013

Just make the bleeding green.