Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fomorian27

Recruiter

11-08-2012

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but have you considered turning the hemorrhage stacks green? I personally think it would llook way more badass and suit the skin more than the red, which i think clashes a little bit with the green theme.

Izzabelle

11-08-2012

I don't mean to be negative, really. But I am kind of disappointed with the Bioforge skin. I don't feel the Bioforge theme fits Darius thematically. And as far as models go -- visually, from an ingame view, it's hard to see the differences, even though I know there's a lot of different stuff happening here. The powerful green is a little too in your face, and distracts from the difference in anything else. The green makes up, what? 40% of the skin?. The green and the "Bioforge" title seem more like a Zaun thematic, and it doesn't strike me as something that should be in Darius' gallery of skins. Perhaps if the bio tanks were red or orange, and the skin held more Noxus colors -- it would be more fitting. Orange tanks with red on the armor would probably reel this skin into appropriateness by itself.

Tryphikik

11-08-2012

I just have feedback: I agree that the skin feels underwhelming... It feels way below the newer standard that has been set. It does feel like something is missing. Maybe just one adjustment or addition could be enough to push it over the top into being epic.

I don't think that thing is adjusting the blood drops to be green... that could be a nice change, but it certainly wouldn't fix the fact that the skin itself feels a little empty.

Matonus

11-09-2012

I would just like to say I am quite excited for this skin, I never thought norse god darius was interesting or different enough from his base skin and think that so far this one is a vast improvement.

I do agree with what a lot of people have said and was surprised to see that his blood stacks were still the same as the base skin and I feel that as a champion with few notable visual effects this is possibly the best area to showcase the skins feel and think it could be better utilised.

Also giving him a gas mask would be siiiick :P

Epichuntarz

11-09-2012

Here's my feedback on Bioforge Darius:

1) Why is he wearing goo canisters?
2) The axe looks really "plain." Doesn't really seem to fit with the theme (which I still don't get).
3) What's the function of the tubes with the green goo? Where are they taking the goo? Do they just run in a circle around his body and to back to the other canister?

I guess maybe I just don't "get" the skin. Maybe if the axe looked REALLY cool, I wouldn't be paying as much attention to the armor.

Captain Dazzling

11-09-2012

I find the skin a little dissappointing overall. The glow effect on spell use is a cool idea (and looks pretty nice) but the skin itself is rather bland. The model seems almost unfinished, with flat textures and an overall lack of detail.

In the end I think that there are some really cool ideas associated with this skin. As it stands right now though, I am super underwhelmed.

x1HitWonder

11-09-2012

After reading this thread I already mentioned the Mask/Helmet definitely put that into consideration and someone mentioned his cape being red. I didn't notice it until I played him again and I really think you guys should make his cape dark gray to match his armor or a dark green(not lime because that would look extremely strange).

Echorion

11-10-2012

This skin is a downgrade from his classic and launch skins.

SupMuhKneeGrows

11-11-2012

Quote:
BaneRain:
I haven't gotten my RP to buy the skin so I can't give feedback.

edit: calm down with the ****ing downvotes. At the time that I wrote this I hadn't gotten my RP/IP yet and myself and many other people were really pissed off about it.

blah blah blah same story every week. be patient

SupMuhKneeGrows

11-11-2012

Quote:
Epichuntarz:
Here's my feedback on Bioforge Darius:

1) Why is he wearing goo canisters?
2) The axe looks really "plain." Doesn't really seem to fit with the theme (which I still don't get).
3) What's the function of the tubes with the green goo? Where are they taking the goo? Do they just run in a circle around his body and to back to the other canister?

I guess maybe I just don't "get" the skin. Maybe if the axe looked REALLY cool, I wouldn't be paying as much attention to the armor.

Perhaps if they changed the bleed stacks to green and maybe had his Q splash out green goo in a circle? This seems to me like it would be a good direction to go.