Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBlackWolf

11-06-2012

gotta agree with other people. this skin is totally not up to par. It looks like you just un-detailed his armor and threw on that one singed skin's chemical bottle onto his back.

Problems:
-head's definitely too small, like the idea of a gas mask some people had
-armor is really simple looking and could use some more detail
-red blood particles just dont fit any more, make em green, just like everyone else has been suggesting

Idea isnt terrible, but it needs a TON of improvement right now

Néfarious

11-06-2012

The proportions of his axe seem a bit off to me. Mainly the size of the hook, and the thickness of the handle, it looks far too bulky.

Compared to his default axe it just feels like a big inflatable/foam toy, instead of a serious weapon.

WateryMind

11-06-2012

The whole skin just feels... Lackluster.

The colors seem bland, the lack of new effects is kinda lame, and the overall look just doesn't suit Darius.

It's kinda silly that the best thing about the skin is the changed axe.

Echorion

11-06-2012

A good solution to the green and red problem could jsut be to have him leave even a noxious green trail while W is active, or after he uses an abiltiy. But that requires adding something rather than just changing.

Kn0uJ P41n

11-06-2012

And maybe even put a cord from his weapon to the green liquid viel on his back

Echorion

11-06-2012

Splash art is up, don't think he will be getting a mask...or any of the suggested ideas here lol

That is fine, skin wasn't looking all that great to me anyways. I want that Barbarian Wolfhead commander type skin that he almost had....

smilefase

11-06-2012

Quote:
NotEnoughBacon:
Well I can't test anything out with these ridiculous login times... from 5 minutes to 10 minutes and then when it hits 4 it jumps back up to 5.

This.

Chucky

11-06-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
hey everyone, i wanted to see if it would be helpful if i created threads specifically for new content so i'm going to try this out with a couple of the new skins late in the process. if this ends up being helpful/useful, then i'll try to start these up much earlier next time around.

feel free to post both new reports and links to existing ones.
this is for anything to do with darius's new bioforge skin (that's the most recent name, btw).

I really like the idea of the skin and its relation to his Noxian Allies (i.e the Augmented Singed skin) and I was wondering if this is a precursor of a new group of skins that we'll be seeing? (Example: Crimson Elite group, Pentakill group, Surgeon skins group)

However, my one concern with the skin is the splash art. I'm normally not picky, but Darius' face in the splash art resembles Jayce a little too much for my taste. This skin has some elements in the facial region that remind me too much of Jayce. The slicked back hair and thin face are my biggest concerns. Also the fact that his body is relatively thinner in this splash art compared to his other ones. Darius is a masculine, fierce, and husky character and I think the splash art narrows him down and makes him thinner. Thus, making him look somewhat like Jayce who is also strong, but has a much thinner build by comparison.

Once again, this is just my opinion and I'm being picky but I thought I just might as well say something about it. If anything were to be changed, the most important thing for me would be his face and hair. It just looks too much like Jayce.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Echorion:
Splash art is up, don't think he will be getting a mask...or any of the suggested ideas here lol

That is fine, skin wasn't looking all that great to me anyways. I want that Barbarian Wolfhead commander type skin that he almost had....

What's the point of a feedback thread if they don't change anything lol. Almost everyone wanted a mask and they release a maskless splash art. His passive better be green.

Titiln

11-06-2012

Make his ult have a little shockwave effect around him if he succesfully kills with it.
Make the armor look somewhat wartorn, like scratches and whatnot.