Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bioforge darius - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wickedsoul14

11-05-2012

He needs some sort of green particle effect to go with it and definitely the green blood drops who cares if blood isn't green. Fire isn't green and look at zombie brand. It just at the moment feels like its missing something that is keeping it from being just epic

TommiTommi

11-05-2012

i did post a thread talking about darius droplets should be green in this skin, HELL i get downvote :/

I NOM your soul

11-05-2012

I personally don't like it. It lacks the usual Darius badassery.

Scien

11-05-2012

It feels very underwhelming for Darius, much like his other skin. I agree the bleed particles need to be green.

I think maybe making the armor look more like plates and a bit more bulky, silver instead of the darker grey color would make it worth the buy imo.

Inf3rnoFlam3

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I dont like the cape, cause everything is green/gray but the cape is red

thundechaos

11-05-2012

green droplets are missing i like it but he should have a mask or something bigger for his head, his head is kinda small in my opinion.

Zeal Orion

11-05-2012

Doesn't seem to project the 'power' that we expect from Darius. Lorewise, he is supposed to be a terrifying leader and fighter, but I'm not getting that feel with this skin. Maybe you make the armor darker, and add some 'edginess' to it. Darius is definitely not an Ultramarine, and I feel this skin needs something else to make him feel like a real Chaos Space Marine. Maybe you could draw some inspiration from some Plague-Marine models, or some of Khorne's followers.

KotlettDrake

11-05-2012

Horrible skin, just random and does'nt suit him at all. To top it off it visually looks bad.

Karrottop009

11-05-2012

In my opinion, the sound effect when activating his ultimate causes a significant increase in testosterone levels. I'd worry about Darius players getting worse due to spamming the ultimate just to do it.

Back to serious: It would be neat if the blade became laced with the empowerment given by the chemical surging through him along with a green bleed out suggested by everyone else. Or else the skin just seems to have given him a backpack full of ooze and a noisemaker(make it look like it does something).

hit9

11-05-2012

Sorry if this may offend the designers of this skin but I don't understand the concept of it. It feels like it was quickly put together with an odd colour scheme.