Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dragon trainer lulu - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentSounds

11-15-2012

I really wanted fire balls tp come from pix... but w/e I'll buy when I get lulu :P

Terrornaut

11-15-2012

I can't believe nobody's seen How to Train a Dragon (or was it 'your' dragon?)

The skin is nearly perfect imo. Great colors, detailed and clean texturework that definitely shows LoL is going in a higher quality direction. Its very cute and a great fit for Lulu. I'd probably be my second skin of choice if I played her - that dark purple outfit one might be my favorite sometimes.

LoliSwitch

11-15-2012

The only thing I personally don't like is how Pix looks. When I first heard of the skin I expected it to look more dragon-like or something, otherwise I really like the new effects and such though personally I also prefer her pale purple skin color so its sorta a tie between this skin and her Wicked skin.

CattCaller

11-15-2012

The skin itself is well made. I like the textures on the clothing and the dragon as well.

Something to think about and possible improve on would be the particles for Pixs attacks.
The passive bolts would be a lot more fitting to the skin if they were small balls of fire streaking at the enemy instead of the usual purple little shock bolts and perhaps a little sound change on them wouldn't hurt either.

Another thing to look at is the effects of her shield. Cast on an ally, they're very dim, not as bright as the other effects from her glitter lance or her ultimate.

Her polymorph, on self cast, barely has any particles that are easily viewable by either ally or enemy. perhaps an increase there would make it a little more streamline with the bright, and bold visual effects her other spells have.

I do, however, wish that there was a recall animation and perhaps a little bit of voice over on her skills, maybe change up the quotes or something along those lines to put it more into line with the theme of the skin.

I wouldn't mind her skin being the usual purplish violet it is in the other skins. it's something about only Lulu having that skin tone that sets her out from the others.

Aside from the particle changes and the little tiff i have about the sounds, the skin itself is really well made aesthetically.

shaddow

12-06-2012

I feel like glitterlance is slower in this skin. Has anyone else noticed that?