Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dragon trainer lulu - bugs and feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-05-2012

Quote:
ZaP616:
I think this kind of thing could be helpful but you might want to clearly state that it is for bugs and glitches instead of opinions on the skin being good or bad.

well, it's for both bugs and feedback. so, i'm fine with someone saying something specific like "i don't like that her hat looks like it wasn't made with holes for her ears" which isn't really a bug, but still might be useful in a review.

you do raise a good point though. simply stating that you do or do not like the skin isn't especially helpful in isolation. giving details and explanations whenever possible is appreciated.

Puppy Storm

11-05-2012

I've found Lulu's dragon to be fitting. The theme that I see in her is a childish kind of 'How to Train your Dragon' kind of aspect, rather than a "ROAR IMMA SCREW YOU UP" aspect. Also a mixture of 'Brave'. I find that it does not require any changes - except perhaps making her movement speed buff particle effect slightly more noticable. When supporting, I've found that most of my team mates rely on the sound that Lulu makes when using the ability. The particle effect is subtle, and I've found that during a big team brawl, people don't notice her speed buff and they don't utilize it because they don't realize they have that buff.

Izisery

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I don't think the colors are as bright as they need to be for the personality that is Lulu. Its a very dull pink, that doesn't speak much to her energetic personality and with the names of her skills like 'Glitterlance'. I'm not saying she should be Neon Pink, and visible from across the map, but something brighter, and more in tune with her character would be nice.

Mr Barnaby Jones

11-05-2012

Is there any plan to give Dragon Trainer Lulu a recall animation? I don't need more vo work, or a different, less cutesy dragon (I actually like it), but I was really hoping that new skins could provide something that every new champion is getting for free.

Electroyeti

11-05-2012

One thing I noticed with this skin is that her mouth looks a little distorted when she dances. She opens it up wider than her model seems like it could. Otherwise it's a really great skin.

SmashingAEon

11-05-2012

I personally still think the so-called dragon that's supposed to be like Pix doesn't just feel or seem right with this skin. I would personally love for a bit more a traditional looking dragon or something a bit cuter. The one she has now doesn't appeal to me at all. The large head and small body with the single tooth just...no. Please. I think the skin would benefit more if this is changed. The rest of the skin looks gorgeous in my opinion. The only other thing I would prefer to be changed is the color of Lulu's skin. I think her blue skin much more appealing than the pale skin she has now on that skin.

Aneehc

11-06-2012

I think the dragon fits Lulu's personality. It's cute and goofy. But I agree that it does need a brighter color (like her hat, idk I like it but it's such a dull color) and particle changes. I liked the fireball idea.

NitroNatalie

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
SmashingAEon:
The only other thing I would prefer to be changed is the color of Lulu's skin. I think her blue skin much more appealing than the pale skin she has now on that skin.

When I saw this skin, that was the first thing I noticed! I hate that she has a pale skin tone. She needs her iconic purple skin! Also, her dragon reminds me of something out of the new PS2 versions of Spyro. Not a bad thing, just reminds me of it.

Nymmeria

11-06-2012

Personally, I love the effects on the new skin, but I feel like the majority of the skins is brown due to the large brown hat. Maybe give it brighter colors or greater contrast. I don't mind the pale skin on lulu I think it's appropriate, but I also agree that the dragon doesn't look much like a dragon. A simple fix would be to enlarge the wings, so it's more like a dragon. Otherwise, I love the concept and am looking forward to the skin! Will definitely buy.

Izisery

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Aneehc:
I think the dragon fits Lulu's personality. It's cute and goofy. But I agree that it does need a brighter color (like her hat, idk I like it but it's such a dull color) and particle changes. I liked the fireball idea.

I agree, I like it's goofy little laugh it does when Lulu laughs, the colors are really the only thing that turn me off to the skin.