Remember, remember

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HLEpisode3

11-04-2012

the fifth of November
the gunpowder treason and plot.

I can think of no reason
the gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot

November 5th is my birthday.
I am now 21, and will probably be passed out in the gutter this time tomorrow.

Riot, please make Zed really really cool, will accept it as my birthday present.

Free Stormshadow skin would not be frowned upon.

MoogIe

11-04-2012

Bad news on your birthday kid.

HL Ep3 will never come out.

Your Persona

11-04-2012

Remember, remember, the fifth of DISMEMBER!

-Nadia Fortune

HLEpisode3

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikitty View Post
Bad news on your birthday kid.

HL Ep3 will never come out.

I didn't chose this name, Riot did.

It was dota2iscomingout, Riot trolled me and changed it. Both are made by Valve.

Good thing dota 2 disappointed me.

Reconsul

11-05-2012

May the 4th be with you.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
I love you... watched that movie well carving my pumpkins on Devil's night