Republicans and Democrats are idiots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OP Champion

11-05-2012

The shiniest of 2 turds ?

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pægan View Post
Libertarian
Bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
I'm voting for the Green Party.
Very bad.

One party consists of anarchists while the other communists.

Being a Moderate is the best choice by far.

Edit: Wtf are these downvotes for people...Committing oneself to a singular party and political mentality is exact same mentality that Congress has and we all see how that is working out. Shame on you!

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Abraham Lincoln 2012!

FINÃ…NCE

11-05-2012

I'd vote for Tupac if he was still alive

CorporateCommand

11-05-2012

*Monotone* I'm voting for the brain slug party.

TheZombiePeanut

11-05-2012

I'm thinking libertarian, though honestly I have no idea what they believe so I'm a little hesitant.

The way they were explained to me is way better than republican or democrat though.

Obligatory troll response: Shaco.

Dark Umbra

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsWind View Post
Typical 47%, voting obama in office because it "was the cool thing to now", now 4 years later wants to waste his vote to try to feel like a hipster again.

Why don't you stop stealing starbuck's internet and start reading up on Mitt Romney
You mean how Romney wants NJ to help itself out? Without any federal aid because it is a state issue? Or how about how he doesn't want to get tough on China and outsourcing jobs even though those two things have put a stranglehold the US' balls for the past 70 years?

HeartlessXiao

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsWind View Post
Typical 47%, voting obama in office because it "was the cool thing to now", now 4 years later wants to waste his vote to try to feel like a hipster again.

Why don't you stop stealing starbuck's internet and start reading up on Mitt Romney
The dude who denies global warming exists?

I know enough about both candidates to say that I would rather that neither of them were in office. Having the luxury of living in California where it's pretty much decided that the state is voting blue, doesn't hurt to vote for a 3rd party candidate that you actually agree with.

Parricidium

11-05-2012

I voted for Obama. I would've liked to vote for Jill, but I'd be very upset if Romney won and I didn't want to take that vote away from Obama.

Edit: I'm in Battleground VA, so every vote counts.

Toxinia

11-05-2012

Vermin Supreme 2012