"I'll report your Kat if you report our nid!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mufasafied

Recruiter

11-05-2012

This is why the tribunal is a joke. Just got a warning and in one of my games, I got reported by the enemy for the following reason:

Reported by: Enemy
"Instalocked. Fed. And never helped"

(enemy) Katarina [All] [00:43:28] please report nid
(ally) Singed [All] [00:44:22] only if u report our kat. complete troll and instant lock

So yeah, for what it's worth, this game I went 11-11-18, was doing my best the entire game (first time Kat), and was verbally abused the entire game by that Singed. But you know, report that 11-11-18 feeder because your Nidalee was doing bad.

Jayrune

11-05-2012

card?

Arrietti

11-05-2012

You need to post your reform card if you want people to think of your thread as anything more than trolling/QQ.

Often times there are things the punished party misses when reviewing their own cases that sheds light as to the real reason they were banned.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Don't instalock.

And yes, post the reform card. I wouldn't punish for an unverifiable report comment, and I don't think many Tribunal judges do, so until proven otherwise, I'm assuming there was something else that was punishable in that case.

Edit: You also say "one of my games", implying there were others. Perhaps the decision to Punish was due to those, not this one you've described.