Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inokiulus

11-05-2012

I'm proud to be a part of something that's gotten so amazing as time progressed. I'm quite honored to be a part of the LOL community and I can't wait to see what the future has to offer. Thanks Riot for such an amazing game and entertainment experience. My friends and I are closer than ever. Congrats!

"Go, Kha'zix! I choose you!!"

Porotopia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Should be interesting. Looking forward to it Riot.

EU prebz

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgasparoni View Post
I know it's not a new suggestion by any means, but League of Legends is really missing a transfer service. Hope you guys get around to doing it soon.
Yeah i must agree with you, fails from the past can really hurt, especially if youve done too much on your account to make another one on another server

Epichuntarz

11-05-2012

As the season was scheduled to end with the incoming game update, does that mean the season will NOT end tomorrow and will wait until the update, or will the season still officially end tomorrow?

LeGeNdTvS

11-05-2012

Soon enough?

Lord Helic

11-05-2012

i was thinking you guys should add voice chat as a in game option, it would be nice to be able to communicate with fellow summoners in solo Q's..or this could lead too a ezer way to rage at someone. idk u guys can figure something out im sure =P

MikeReyes

11-05-2012

Tomorrow?

DJ THUNDERTHRUST

11-05-2012

Can't wait to hear more. Keep it up Riot.

Leorite

11-05-2012

Riot you guys are like by far the best gaming company out there. You actually RESPOND to us, like we really do have a voice to you guys. Other companies just you know... take 3 months to respond, aka a patch.

I mean I haven't been here forever so don't misjudge my judgment.

Anyway, continue what you guys are doing, it's fantastic <3

HayabusaZero

11-05-2012

@Riot, thanks for this great season! I had (and still have) a lot of fun playing your great game, and for me, this has become one of my favorite games of all time.

Keep up the awesome work, and keep that communication with your community, which is currently the greatest thing about your company.