Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalwareMike

11-06-2012

should i be concerned if i'm more excited for season 3 than the u.s. presidential election? hmm

Tameki

11-06-2012

Can you guys look at putting a better match making/queuing in ranked draft sum thing that let you make a choice off a roll before you que or 2 rolls min, It would be great to see sum-thing like this in the game so over having 3 tops and 1 min and a support in ques.

Thank you

KeybladKing

11-06-2012

I want the turret nerf Icoseheardon promised me. D:

Stinewise

11-06-2012

I keep playing League Of Legends over all other games because its always changing and always a challenge!

LeviathanElite

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graogg View Post
Any chance of getting ranked (or even visible elo) support for Dominion in season 3? It would do wonders to legitimize the game mode and allow people to feel competitive in a game they enjoy.
Dominion is so ridiculously unbalanced.... honestly the new 3's are unbalanced as hell too....

Eternal Optimist

Recruiter

11-06-2012

can't wait

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

spoilers piz

Lpeed

Recruiter

11-06-2012

lol

ShadowPhanaton

11-06-2012

I lurv you Riot. You're always doin' stuff and making everything better, except when you beat some champs unconscious with the nerf stick.
Regardless, it's been quite fun to watch this game grow. Good job gentlemans and ladies!

(I second that Nidalee make-over.)

CryoZor

11-06-2012

You did a really good job in season 2! It would be nice that you integrate a vote system in champion selection to kick player that are trolling or afk. They would be ban for 5 min to play any other game.