Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Concede

11-06-2012

Though I may have a small voice as an individual I believe a lot of people would agree with me when I say we are just as impressed Riot. Your non-stop support and involvment in your commmunity is unmatched and you are contstantly improving the game and taking MoBA's to the next level. I love it! :3

Don Quixotte

11-06-2012

"You can expect <...> matches between the best League of Legends teams in the world, streamed for free in HD."
"...streamed for free in HD"
"streamed for free,,,:"
I know this might sound rude - but here's the deal. do not ever think, do not even dream start taking money for streams. Come on guys, you are doing this for community. and community loves you (most of the time). If you start taking money for streams you will lose huge part of that community

anyway, keep up the good work!

Madam Fiora

11-06-2012

will i actually see You on the fields of justice? will tryndamere pop into one of my games? HM>? i demand answers :O

aqlegend

11-06-2012

thank you for not using the soon (tm) feature on us again. Also new TT is great but there still isn't real viability for mages to be picked over bruisers which was one of the ideas of the remake i believe.
EDIT: one more thing, the nidalee spear particle looks like it is glitching to me especially since when i tested this with a friend sometimes our spears would hit each other at different times even though we stayed in the same range and casted at the same time

Mogaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Would love to have that wallpaper as a free gift from Season 2... Free profile background plx?

Also, thx for the game. I read in a earlier post about a guy 21 y.o. that played games all his life and LoL really got him addicted. I am the same.. I never played a game for more than 1 year (usually 3 or 4 months for really interesting MMORPG) and it has been over 2 I am playing this one.

rogsmith

Recruiter

11-06-2012

i love the new changes and i have an idea for a new map for u guys. what about a free for all map, think about that

Work Boots

11-06-2012

I rarely post on the message boards, but I just had to let everyone at Riot know how much I appreciate your hard work. This is a fantastic game. In fact, it may be the best game I've ever played. Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to playing League of Legends for years to come.

Anarchy Proxy

11-06-2012

Season 3 will begin Oct 2x, er uhm we mean Nov 6. Nah lets just make a stupid post about preseason because we're not ready to patch. Nobody will notice.

QweDwImNoobLol

11-06-2012

We love Riot games and we love League of Legends!
I am so happy LoL continues to grow

Clay467

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

when do i get my free janna skin? when are rewards given?