Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twigbeard

11-05-2012

Loving the constant quality support from Riot, well worth the unmentionable amounts of moneys that have turned into space points and skins! A new 5v5+ map(s) would revolutionize and revitalize my love affair with this game.

Prelate Lelouch

11-05-2012

Lol season 3 and halo 4 in the same year, xmas came soon! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Shadalar

11-05-2012

Here's what I see in all of that. "58 champions picked and banned." that just a little over half of all that champions in the game. So wouldn't it be safe to say that new champions should be postponed in order to take more time in balancing the champions you already have. 100 champions is an astounding amount and is nothing to be ashamed of. Just think about it.

BOSS Achilles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Does this mean we might be getting specific stats on mastery, rune, jungle and item changes?

Also, the only champion I have a complaint on balance wise is Nasus---the fact that Nasus players enjoy an OP aspect of him (infinite scaling) and he's held back because of this should NOT hold back 99% of the community from enjoying him or using him in high-Elo or competitive games---he's literally worthless at high Elo as he only semi-counters one champion in the entire game (Yorick)---this isn't health for the champion and it isn't healthy for the playerbase at large (-1 champion to pick).
If you buff Nasus to have a moderate early game and a crazy good late game, he will be definitely OP and will be banned or nerfed. Look at ashe for instance. She is basically countered by everyone, but if played in a certain manner, she can actually counter alot of her counters. Her late game is awesome and early game sin't the best, thats why she hasn't been touched. Cait on the other hand has an easy early and a hard late game. Thats the way it's balanced.

Korusho

11-05-2012

More like evolve into the stalest meta its ever been in and then slowly die as it suffers from inbreeding and mental defects =/

CaptnRukus

11-05-2012

So Darius has been out for how long now and you still have done nothing about how over powered he is. In fact it seems you have just let these things slide, even though the champion does so well and is so hard to counter regardless of what happens, his damage output is ridiculous and you know it and lets not start on that refreshable ult, you know that was a terrible idea. Just removing that would make him semi-balanced right there but no. I am proud of you guys and the way you don't give a fleeting glance to the champion once it is out. Its good to know how you do things and what to expect from Riot in the future. As one of the Summoners who refuses to play the same pool of op champs out now struggle against those with little moral fiber to boycott these champs I hope you enjoy the money you make from unsatisfied customers.... I don't expect you to read this because many have spoken out about this issue and nothing has been done so that tells me you think its ok don't think there is a reason to change anything so this was more a place to vent with the tiny hope that something might be done more than reaching out to you guys... Have a good day.

Akumataki

11-05-2012

Thanks riot you have produced a brilliant game as other people the game just keeps getting better and better. so thanks

BestialHuntress1

11-05-2012

GL in season 3!

Blind but Deadly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I have done battle in this glorious game for over two years now, I have loved the many changes that have befallen it solely because of how much better it has made the game as a whole. Thank you riot for your dedication.

Also I know that this has been beaten like a dead horse tied to a wood chipper, but is there anything in the works for a 5v5 SR style map? magma chamber gave me hope! and that has been replaced with sadness ><

CrakMan

11-05-2012

Please let me buy haunting nocturne i SO want that skin i wasnt playing when it came out T.T