Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SarenArterius

11-05-2012

Thank you sirs!

Skane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

It is sad that hardcore trolling that wastes 45 minutes of your life for a loss is in no way a bannable offence if the person takes some basic steps to not blurt out in chat that they are trolling, yet "gg noobs" has gotten more people suspended and banned that ever before.

Tribunal is going in the wrong direction, the priorities are all messed up.

Anyone can mute anyone else; you cannot stop a troller, that is what should be the goal of being taken care of in the future, not people who get agitated at people who play like they should redo the tutorial.

Rez Delnava

11-05-2012

I think its time to finally balance those beefy, off-tank builds you've been willfully keeping OP.

Best Thresh Mars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Pls just make the server transfer possible...My only wish for seson 3 pls(

Chamenas

11-05-2012

Thank you for your vision. This is a fantastic game to play.

Best Thresh Mars

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
It is sad that hardcore trolling that wastes 45 minutes of your life for a loss is in no way a bannable offence if the person takes some basic steps to not blurt out in chat that they are trolling, yet "gg noobs" has gotten more people suspended and banned that ever before.

Anyone can mute anyone else; you cannot stop a troller, that is what should be the goal of being taken care of in the future, not people who get agitated at people who play like they should redo the tutorial.
Your words are so true brother...

Chamenas

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

While I agree about the trolling part, I don't see "gg noobs" as playing properly either. People who are good sports and have fun are not likely to get banned, so that's not an issue. But getting the good "quiet" trolls reported is going to be difficult, but it would certainly be nice,

fenixander

11-05-2012

lol the is the best and i really like if you guys make a visual upgrade to my favorite champ GAREN, that would be nice tanks again for your hard and excellent work cheers

Tarazed

11-05-2012

Its nice to see a game being improved so hard. (and, once improved, improved again, and again).
The support here is mutual so the comunity is getting bigger and better thanks to your hard work!

Ive enjoyed all my time in LoL and Im looking forward to the new season!
Ty!

Bast4rdlyJoe

11-05-2012

i think something that would also be grate, would be like improved communication between summoners. For instance like little things that tell you if the other dude is actually typing back, or if your staring at a blank word box alone. Or like an email system of sending messages to other players. Those are just some of the other things, besides the grate thing riot has already done for us!