Preseason: State of the Game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metal Fish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

wtb tomorrow

Timechild

11-05-2012

Don't know if some Rioter will read this, but I want to thank you for everything you've done for us and congratulate you on your success. Back in 2009 when I started playing, when 10 hours maintenance downtime was standard and a leaver every two games was something perfectly common I never thought you will become something nearly as huge as you are today. Boy, am I glad I was wrong! You have done something I believed impossible - you made the players a pleasant community to be in, you got rid of the ones that didn't belong like cutting out sick tissue. You made the game prettier, more complex, interesting and worth spending my money in. You made Dominion, you made Gentleman Cho'gath, the Blind Monk, the Armored Bear, the Spider Queen and everything else we asked for! You answered most our questions, you explained your motifs on changes we didn't understand, you made my time playing a videogame not wasted, but happily spent socializing with friends. Thank you Riot! Keep getting better and keep making me proud to be one of your fans!

XenefeneX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

What time tomorrow? Or should I start spamming refresh at midnight?

Ranovex

11-05-2012

Can't wait to see if old/not used champions like Karma and such get buffed and also..
I speak for many..
PLEASE NERF TEEMO
(But not the cuteness)

-Ranovex

Zeref

11-05-2012

luv u riot

mentaldevil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Are there any plans for upcoming reworks for some of the champions that are no longer considered good? (Karma, Master Yi, Sejuani, Sion, Heimerdinger etc)
sion is one of the best coutners to leblanc.

sejuani was never bad just people dont know how to play her effectively still ( no idea why shes one of the best initiators in the game )

karma could do with some buffs.

heimerdinger is strong if people know how to use him.

The Illithid

11-05-2012

I've been around League for a long time Riot, and I'm happy to be here.

All I ask is that you stay reasonable. Don't go the way of Zynga or others and butcher the game to try to make more money. Keep providing a quality product with reasonably priced, quality content and I'll keep supporting you and playing your game.

You are doing a great job, keep up the great work!

Aozakii

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryze View Post
Thank you, summoners!
WHAT TIME EXACTLY DOES S2 END TOMORROW? PLS RESPoND

thunderbert

11-05-2012

hopefully some more maps in season 3 not 1 but many
and cooldown on champs theres 102 soon to be 103 i believe
take my advice

Ahhh Chu

11-05-2012

god, so much going on tomorrow! Can't wait!