New Season 3 items? Are they worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwNerd

12-04-2012

So out of playing some games on the first day i have found that all the new items are so expensive and some of the effects that it gives are not enough. Such as the upgrade for Ageis tells you to get another null mantle and barely gives any MR for your self. if you wanted to get some mr from this its a joke u need 2 null mantle's in the total recipe and this base value gives 40 MR but after spending 2400 gold you get -10 MR dafuq!????

Next issue is Spirit Stone this item is said to be a janglers alternative instead of a Madred's Razors now this item is good but the upgrades cost way too much why not just get the cheaper wriggles (heck it gives you a free ward and damage) the cost to upgrade from Madred's Razors to wriggles lantern is 900 gold. Spirit Stone to any of the its upgrades costs 1600.

Can some one explain what is up with that?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Auras affect yourself, y'know. Just letting you know in case you seriously didn't, because WotA is designed similarly; you get 80 AP from the base items, and then 30 of it moves to an aura but you still get a total 80 AP.

Aren't the new jungling items still disabled?

General P0tt3d

12-04-2012

IDK about these item updates..The fact I know have to pay more for a vamp sceptre kind of sucks..Rather than getting it real early game, I have to wait a little longer to churn out the extra 400 gp for one..

AwNerd

12-04-2012

@JustMyBassCannon its true u get the aura but the thing is the amount that you have to pay for it is total bull for soo little of an increase.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsf92x View Post
@JustMyBassCannon its true u get the aura but the thing is the amount that you have to pay for it is total bull for soo little of an increase.
If you're buying the item for JUST the MR, you're absolutely stupid; I'll be blunt about it.

The item is a massive overall boost to your lifespan. Don't complain that one stat gain is low when it's the only item that gives all 3 defensive stats at once.

Flyin Orion

12-04-2012

Bumping this, needs to be looked into.

Arcanamoon

12-04-2012

Madreds is a early-mid game item, spirits items are mid-late game item, they are heck powerfull so they worth the price and give you so much for your role, Golem Spirit is perfect for tanks, Lizard Spirit powerfull for a bruiser/carry while Wright is AMAZING for ap casters junglers like fiddle or others