Introducing: Mr. Piggles!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Cryophoenix

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
PIX here FOUND a dragon EGG and TOOK care OF it UNTIL the ADORABLE baby HATCHED!!!!
"I find it difficult to imagine that you simply happened upon the abandoned egg of a dragon..." Her eyes soften as she watches the baby creature's antics. She glances towards the congregation of dragons. "Is it wise to inflict such needless violence upon the child?"

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Hey Lulu When Its Fully Grown Can I Have Fun "Play Dates" With Mr. Piggles?

Jaykoboy

11-05-2012

Ooh...

Just had a great idea for a dragon-fire steam engine. TO SHYVANA!

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
"I find it difficult to imagine that you simply happened upon the abandoned egg of a dragon..." Her eyes soften as she watches the baby creature's antics. She glances towards the congregation of dragons. "Is it wise to inflict such needless violence upon the child?"
" ...the part that worries me is the fact that the dragon will be raised by a crazy yordle HAHAHA"

SuperMan Pix

11-05-2012

*Mr. Piggles slowly flutters back to Lulu and lands on top of her head where he starts to nod off into a slumber. Lulu gives a concerned look towards both Irelia and Shen*

WHY do you TWO only APPEAR when YOU want to KILL something OF mine?? im QUITE sure MR. PIGGLES wont CAUSE aaaany DISTERBANCES to ANY Balance!!! ALL im GONNA do is RAISE a POTENTIALLY dangerous DRAGON into MATURITY so HE can BECOME a COMPANION in my CONQUEST to SPREAD happiness AND THE GLADE to RUNETERRA!!! whats WRONG with THAAAAT?

Ask Galio

11-05-2012

"Perhaps the part where the Glade gets outside the Glade."

Cranky Kidnapper

11-05-2012

Hello, Mr. Piggles! Mind toasting my special Oil Smore Jam Butter Marshmallow Mix? I'll give you some!

Blitzcrank waggles his fingers and held a extra large, double size oily marshmallow with tints of pink, red, and blue spotting over it, and some cotton candy tufts, impaled by a stick.

- Blitzcrank, the Camper Extraordinaire

FilFire

11-05-2012

FilFire looks at all the others, then at Mr. Piggles.

"Riiight. I'm out of here."

He walks away muttering.

"Mr. Piggles, seriously. He's going to cause enough trouble without someone traumatizing him like that. Of course that could be amusing to watch...."

SuperMan Pix

11-06-2012

NARRATOR: and with that starts the Adventures of Maximillion Piggles. what will become of the Pink dragon? only time will tell in the next episode of Yordle Drama theater!!