Introducing: Mr. Piggles!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

11-05-2012

*Mr. Piggles flaps his wings and floats away from Sona. The tiny dragon flutters around lazily and accidentally bumps his head into Flfire*

Jaaoooo?

FilFire

11-05-2012

FilFire shrugs and rummages around, finding a bottle. He breathes darkness into it then tosses it towards Rothar.

"Here ya go. I'm not going to keep replenishing it every time you use it though."

FilFire watches Mr. Piggles bump into him, then watches the dragon a couple of minutes before scratching his head.

"Seriously though, why Mr. Piggles? Sounds like a name that's going to traumatize him in the future. Also, what kind of abilities does he have?"

Tentorer

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire shrugs and rummages around, finding a bottle. He breathes darkness into it then tosses it towards Rothar.

"Here ya go. I'm not going to keep replenishing it every time you use it though."
"That's a shame, oh well I'll only need it for The Big Heist. Anyway, I'm off to pose for a statue for my mansion tata~"

FilFire

11-05-2012

FilFire watches Rothar leave, then mutters looking at his claws.

"Why would you need something like a mansion anyway? Just dig yourself a lair and you're done. And instead of statues you might just as well carve into the wall. Humanoids really have strange ideas."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-05-2012

Quote:
FilFire watches Rothar leave, then mutters looking at his claws.

"Why would you need something like a mansion anyway? Just dig yourself a lair and you're done. And instead of statues you might just as well carve into the wall. Humanoids really have strange ideas."
"Well i dont get why someone would make a statue of himself, but i think a good floor and roof are way better than a cold cave"

FilFire

11-05-2012

"If it's cold you set it on fire. You're a dragon. Also, if you bring in the hides of your prey they'll also help."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-05-2012

Quote:
"If it's cold you set it on fire. You're a dragon. Also, if you bring in the hides of your prey they'll also help."
"Usually I devour the whole prey... and i like being in my human form, yes i know i'm weird HAHA"

Ask Irie

11-05-2012

All in favor of myself utilizing mine telekine blades to open a canoe into this 'Mr. Piggles'' head?

Ask Shenn

11-05-2012

Shen looked at the dragon. "... As if the infant did not bring enough harm to the balance..."

SuperMan Pix

11-05-2012

Quote:

FilFire watches Mr. Piggles bump into him, then watches the dragon a couple of minutes before scratching his head.

"Seriously though, why Mr. Piggles? Sounds like a name that's going to traumatize him in the future. Also, what kind of abilities does he have?"
RIGHT now HE has the SAME "on the field" MAGICS like PIX!! he can MAKE a SHIELD aaand HE can FIRE a GLITTERLANCE!!! he can ALSO do some NORMAL baby DRAGON things...I THINK!!! i KNOW he can BREATH FIRE a LITTLE BIT!!

and WHATS wrong WITH Mr. Piggles?? I LIKE that NAME! and HE makes a HAPPY sound WHENEVER i call HIS name OUT!!