Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Noxian Mercenary:
He's currently playing AP Nid mid.

yes !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EspeonageTieler

Senior Member

11-05-2012

**** yes! dude thanks to you i picked up nidalee and she is now my best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
EspeonageTieler:
**** yes! dude thanks to you i picked up nidalee and she is now my best

haha nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tons Of Ðamage

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I can confirm that RF is a good tutor and a skilled player.

Don't be ****** bags on someone whos trying to help the community out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Tons Of Ðamage:
I can confirm that RF is a good tutor and a skilled player.

Don't be ****** bags on someone whos trying to help the community out.

ty homie


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

bump;l;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GRACENYAN

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Cool badge C:
How'chu get it?
Also, you're a cutie ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nearby Shrub

Senior Member

11-05-2012

I know that knowing when to teamfight and knowing how much punishment you can safely take in a fight is important, but where do you think i could go to learn a lot about jungling/someone to watch that you think is a very good jungler or gives awesome tips like you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cornswaggler

Senior Member

11-05-2012

whats the best way to carry my friends account out of 1300 elo?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
A Nearby Shrub:
I know that knowing when to teamfight and knowing how much punishment you can safely take in a fight is important, but where do you think i could go to learn a lot about jungling/someone to watch that you think is a very good jungler or gives awesome tips like you

idk=D