Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

12-19-2012

Quote:
Ganxu:
AP nid is way more fun

trudat

Tesla21

12-20-2012

are u even playing nidalee now? Was looking forward it and dissapointed like some weeks ago :/

Edit- Again disapointed :/

RF Legendary

12-20-2012

Quote:
Tesla21:
are u even playing nidalee now? Was looking forward it and dissapointed like some weeks ago :/

Edit- Again disapointed :/

i played nid like for 2 weeks straight and i play nidalee, what are you smoking dude?

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

I like AP Nid since she is viable as both a kitty and a human. I don't play her much, but I am looking to expand my role as a support. So a few questions...

My friend tried AP Nid, but with a Muramana instead of Seraph's. Made his Spears stronger. Thoughts on Muramana on Nid?

If I were to build a Kage's for the gold, should I get it before or after my Tear?

Thanks~!

RF Legendary

12-21-2012

Quote:
Glacialwrath:
I like AP Nid since she is viable as both a kitty and a human. I don't play her much, but I am looking to expand my role as a support. So a few questions...

My friend tried AP Nid, but with a Muramana instead of Seraph's. Made his Spears stronger. Thoughts on Muramana on Nid?

If I were to build a Kage's for the gold, should I get it before or after my Tear?

Thanks~!

On ad nidalee i dont get murumana b/c it is not tanky and your base mana pool is not that strong, so having to have to for AA`ing takes too much mana and having it only for spears is kind of a waste.
On Ap nida, seraphs is good both mid and top just kind of gives you that weak early game that is worth it.
I don`t think hybrid ap nida is a good idea, murumana can work but i don`t like it, try tho =)

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

Thanks for the response!

I suppose I'll just ditch the tear, and grab a Kage's first if supporting, and if mid/top ditch both. Thanks!

RF Legendary

12-21-2012

Quote:
Glacialwrath:
Thanks for the response!

I suppose I'll just ditch the tear, and grab a Kage's first if supporting, and if mid/top ditch both. Thanks!

No, early tear arch staff is good idea on ap nida.
edit: fine murumana kinda works on ad nidalee but just a lot different playstyle and a lot squishier, i still dont like it much.

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

Quote:
RF Legendary:
No, early tear arch staff is good idea on ap nida.
edit: fine murumana kinda works on ad nidalee but just a lot different playstyle and a lot squishier, i still dont like it much.

Ok, thanks!

finallyagoodname

12-22-2012

Hey, What's up?

I played against you in a premade ranked 5's team. What was up with that? You were in a 5's team full of 1200's and you left right after that game.

Can I add you in game so I can see when your online? Do you always stream if your online?

RF Legendary

12-22-2012

Quote:
HydeDagger:
Hey, What's up?

I played against you in a premade ranked 5's team. What was up with that? You were in a 5's team full of 1200's and you left right after that game.

Can I add you in game so I can see when your online? Do you always stream if your online?

I was just messin with rl friends, that isnt my actual team, i am in severity gaming =)
I believe you cant add me on main due to 300 limit.
On smurf however its fine.
I stream everyday, schedule is in descrip.