2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganxu View Post
AP nid is way more fun
trudat

Tesla21

12-20-2012

are u even playing nidalee now? Was looking forward it and dissapointed like some weeks ago :/

Edit- Again disapointed :/

NDG RF Legendary

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla21 View Post
are u even playing nidalee now? Was looking forward it and dissapointed like some weeks ago :/

Edit- Again disapointed :/
i played nid like for 2 weeks straight and i play nidalee, what are you smoking dude?

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

I like AP Nid since she is viable as both a kitty and a human. I don't play her much, but I am looking to expand my role as a support. So a few questions...

My friend tried AP Nid, but with a Muramana instead of Seraph's. Made his Spears stronger. Thoughts on Muramana on Nid?

If I were to build a Kage's for the gold, should I get it before or after my Tear?

Thanks~!

NDG RF Legendary

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
I like AP Nid since she is viable as both a kitty and a human. I don't play her much, but I am looking to expand my role as a support. So a few questions...

My friend tried AP Nid, but with a Muramana instead of Seraph's. Made his Spears stronger. Thoughts on Muramana on Nid?

If I were to build a Kage's for the gold, should I get it before or after my Tear?

Thanks~!
On ad nidalee i dont get murumana b/c it is not tanky and your base mana pool is not that strong, so having to have to for AA`ing takes too much mana and having it only for spears is kind of a waste.
On Ap nida, seraphs is good both mid and top just kind of gives you that weak early game that is worth it.
I don`t think hybrid ap nida is a good idea, murumana can work but i don`t like it, try tho =)

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

Thanks for the response!

I suppose I'll just ditch the tear, and grab a Kage's first if supporting, and if mid/top ditch both. Thanks!

NDG RF Legendary

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
Thanks for the response!

I suppose I'll just ditch the tear, and grab a Kage's first if supporting, and if mid/top ditch both. Thanks!
No, early tear arch staff is good idea on ap nida.
edit: fine murumana kinda works on ad nidalee but just a lot different playstyle and a lot squishier, i still dont like it much.

Best Furry NA

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
No, early tear arch staff is good idea on ap nida.
edit: fine murumana kinda works on ad nidalee but just a lot different playstyle and a lot squishier, i still dont like it much.
Ok, thanks!

finallyagoodname

12-22-2012

Hey, What's up?

I played against you in a premade ranked 5's team. What was up with that? You were in a 5's team full of 1200's and you left right after that game.

Can I add you in game so I can see when your online? Do you always stream if your online?

NDG RF Legendary

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydeDagger View Post
Hey, What's up?

I played against you in a premade ranked 5's team. What was up with that? You were in a 5's team full of 1200's and you left right after that game.

Can I add you in game so I can see when your online? Do you always stream if your online?
I was just messin with rl friends, that isnt my actual team, i am in severity gaming =)
I believe you cant add me on main due to 300 limit.
On smurf however its fine.
I stream everyday, schedule is in descrip.