2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorVon View Post
Could you move your webcam feed so we can see the minimap?
jsut blocking it in soloqueue because no delay on stream


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViktorVon

Junior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
jsut blocking it in soloqueue because no delay on stream
Ah, kk!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla21 View Post
this is not nidalee

edit: well i was kinda disapointed since I was looking for some Ad nidalee tips... I am trying her lately
sry i play her alot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-05-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-09-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GotaHemmi

Junior Member

12-16-2012

wtf no comments in whole last week? I'll hook you up. You're playing well despite being sick, just need go get luckier with bot lanes doing better.

Your Nid escapes are so good


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotaHemmi View Post
wtf no comments in whole last week? I'll hook you up. You're playing well despite being sick, just need go get luckier with bot lanes doing better.

Your Nid escapes are so good
thanks bro :`)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiletto

Senior Member

12-16-2012

What runes do you generally run for Nidalee top and how does this differ for other positions?
Do you have any specific goals/checkpoints that you compare yourself to at certain times in the game, and if so what might they be?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeii View Post
What runes do you generally run for Nidalee top and how does this differ for other positions?
Do you have any specific goals/checkpoints that you compare yourself to at certain times in the game, and if so what might they be?
i got it in the nida guide


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

12-16-2012

bump000