2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeNaku View Post
why didn't you just bump your other thread instead of making a new one?
just didn`t like the "teach me how to do it questions"
i am helpful through out as i play and i cant just answer that instantly, idk its kinda awkward when i get those


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torchlyte

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Sometimes I build Bilgewater Cutlass on Nidalee and leave it until end game. I feel like the extra magic damage and slow, along with it being a quick buy, makes it more useful than bloodthirster. What do you think?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazy4u

Member

11-05-2012

What are the core items u get for nidalee?
Also when do u pick nidalee and when do you not?(countering/first picking nid)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchlyte View Post
Sometimes I build Bilgewater Cutlass on Nidalee and leave it until end game. I feel like the extra magic damage and slow, along with it being a quick buy, makes it more useful than bloodthirster. What do you think?
biglewater cuitlass is a 1.4 item and you will have to sacrifice some gold to get it that could be a phage, nidalee has enough sustain in lane to not need that item, its not jax so i say no =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4u View Post
What are the core items u get for nidalee?
Also when do u pick nidalee and when do you not?(countering/first picking nid)
Nidalee can beat anyone
her biggest fear is irelia top because its a complete outclass, jax is kinda hard to fae too, so is rengar if you mess up with he bush
core is trinity ga, situational chalise when vs ap`s top or need sustain, hexdrinker, or bt when its a farm farm fest, boots situational too
your goal is to outlane and outsustain an opponent to oblivion, so keep that in mind


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDG RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo Sexy View Post
I bump thread because of question answering gratitude!

Thank you.
thank you too sir


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brendon96

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Do you think Nid needs a QoL change to her pounce?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allorim

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
Nidalee can beat anyone
her biggest fear is irelia top because its a complete outclass, jax is kinda hard to fae too, so is rengar if you mess up with he bush
core is trinity ga, situational chalise when vs ap`s top or need sustain, hexdrinker, or bt when its a farm farm fest, boots situational too
your goal is to outlane and outsustain an opponent to oblivion, so keep that in mind
Your fear is Voli, I know it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SardonicSloth

Senior Member

11-05-2012

You swear too much


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenshiNoBiito

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Bump from a fellow nid player. Like the stream, keep it up


12345612 ... 34