Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fioracoming

11-09-2012

so its nidalee stream and you dont have nidalee skin?

RF Legendary

11-09-2012

Quote:
Fioracoming:
so its nidalee stream and you dont have nidalee skin?

not on main

ADDlCTION

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Bump

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

11-09-2012

I know my question isn't directly related to your stream or anything, but since you're a solo top player, I figured this would still be an appropriate place to ask. After his nerfs, is Jayce still a good pick for top? His win rate's taken a steep dive, even at high Elo, but people still seem to be banning him. Also, build TF or BT on him? Most players in streams/tournaments are building BT, but then there's that 2.4k Elo guide on solomid.net that recommends TF. What's your opinion?

RF Legendary

11-09-2012

Quote:
iSe7eNz:
I know my question isn't directly related to your stream or anything, but since you're a solo top player, I figured this would still be an appropriate place to ask. After his nerfs, is Jayce still a good pick for top? His win rate's taken a steep dive, even at high Elo, but people still seem to be banning him. Also, build TF or BT on him? Most players in streams/tournaments are building BT, but then there's that 2.4k Elo guide on solomid.net that recommends TF. What's your opinion?

he is more of a safe farmer or a good 2v1 after the nerf over faceroll deny top laner, still same builds but jsut more safe playstyle

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Quote:
RF Legendary:
he is more of a safe farmer or a good 2v1 after the nerf over faceroll deny top laner, still same builds but jsut more safe playstyle

So, do you think he should be played more ADC-ish with BT, or more like a bruiser with TF? Sorry about pestering you with questions, just curious.

RF Legendary

11-09-2012

Quote:
iSe7eNz:
So, do you think he should be played more ADC-ish with BT, or more like a bruiser with TF? Sorry about pestering you with questions, just curious.

bruiser with trinity force then ga

Merafire

11-09-2012

Just a little question that might be out of your bounds (because this happens mainly in lower elos), when you are doing decent-good in your top lane, but you have some less experienced team mates, that are getting outplayed or you see can clearly see that their enemy will outplay them hard in late game, what is the best thing to do as a tanky top? Abandon your lane and try to get them back in track (which might be a waste of time duo to their lower skills than the enemy with his same role), stay in your lane, build something his role should build and try to carry on with a part of his role?

Im asking this because it has been happening a lot to me, of course not always as i have bad games too. But when this seems to happen im not able to bring my team back to the fight, duo mainly of the difference in experience/skill between enemys and my team mates. Im 1200-1300 elo, so im getting new to ranked players pretty often.

Thanks for this initiative

Stylees

11-09-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12y3zb/help_me_trade_for_leopard_nidalee_also_named_my/
Check this out! HELP ME!
Subscribed to you btw!

RF Legendary

11-09-2012

Quote:
Merafire:
Just a little question that might be out of your bounds (because this happens mainly in lower elos), when you are doing decent-good in your top lane, but you have some less experienced team mates, that are getting outplayed or you see can clearly see that their enemy will outplay them hard in late game, what is the best thing to do as a tanky top? Abandon your lane and try to get them back in track (which might be a waste of time duo to their lower skills than the enemy with his same role), stay in your lane, build something his role should build and try to carry on with a part of his role?

Im asking this because it has been happening a lot to me, of course not always as i have bad games too. But when this seems to happen im not able to bring my team back to the fight, duo mainly of the difference in experience/skill between enemys and my team mates. Im 1200-1300 elo, so im getting new to ranked players pretty often.

Thanks for this initiative

If an opponent leaves lane, get the tower out of the way and ask team to try to safe protect drag or wherever he went. Controlling your lane and dominating it not letting opponent do w/e he wants is the key especially in lower elo`s. Some games you cant win while others you can try taking a lead and ruining other lanes as well as your own. If you win w/e lane hard enough you can always carry, there is a lot of throw factor in a formula to win, just how the game goes.