Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Watch the #1 Nasus lose! (BeefJerkyHunter stream/videos)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-16-2013

Oh boy... I have fallen out of the top.
Just got hammered down to a 100 win difference. I used to have 120+ win difference which isn't saying much, but now like 80 games later my ratio is suffering now.
Now the people I play with don't recognize Nasus as a decent champion.
I guess it'll be a while until I can play with the top again.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-23-2013

Getting carried hard by Fizz.
All of these ability based champions wreck dominion. Auto attacking is falling out of favor.

IDontWasteFood

02-23-2013

You sound depressed... Don't be depressed

BeefJerkyHunter

02-24-2013

Quote:
IDontWasteFood:
You sound depressed... Don't be depressed
No way man. I eat three hearty meals a day and I don't waste food.
Sounds silly, but I really do take pride in not wasting food. It makes me happy

BeefJerkyHunter

03-01-2013

I'm going to actually stream for like... an hour.... maybe. Updating OP.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-01-2013

Thanks to all who watched and supported me.
Here's the 4 hour long stream if you're really bored:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pXSstRSRaI

Dimsumi

03-02-2013

Beef does some serious work as Nasus bot in the 2nd game.
Team survives a 4v5 for 6.5 minutes to win the game.

Then he goes and gives that annoying Panth teamwork - ugh!

Funniest part was Morde raging hard at the end about Nasus - althought that one crit where you basically chunked 1/2 his health for the kill was pretty brutal.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-02-2013

Quote:
Dimsumi:
Beef does some serious work as Nasus bot in the 2nd game.
Team survives a 4v5 for 6.5 minutes to win the game.

Then he goes and gives that annoying Panth teamwork - ugh!

Funniest part was Morde raging hard at the end about Nasus - althought that one crit where you basically chunked 1/2 his health for the kill was pretty brutal.

Ha, all because of you.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-02-2013

More streams.

darkiebrownjuice

03-05-2013

I played a lot of Nasus bot last summer after doing some mental theorycrafting at work and was able to effectively take on Urgots and stand against Yoricks. Then I saw this thread a week or two ago and it rekindled my fire for the UnderDog. I never thought to use crit reds instead of A.Pen reds and quints, but it's boosted my damage and sustain vastly (your vids landing Q crits at level 4 had me rolling XD )

I'm not a big fan of Triforce, thoug, so I've been using a work-around from what I've seen you build. To supplement the MS, what I like to do is take Boots 3 and Ghost as I find it better suited for ganks, both causing and avoiding. Also, building Sheen into Glacial with Furor Boots are pretty neato for lockdowns. For crits, I like building into Atma's at some point; rarely, if armor is either covered enough through Glacial/Fist or a moot point given the enemy line up, I like to go into Ghostblade.

Few questions:

-Is the gold gain through an early Avarice Blade noticeable to you? It seems like a great buy, what with the increase in damage (and lifesteal) and the odd coin, but I'm hesitant.

-I like to capitalize on his Lifesteal capabilities by building Visage and a Vamp Scepter to upgrade later. Although the CDR from Visage (and Glacial/Fist if built) is nice, do you think that's playing too defensively? As in, have you found that all you really need a Triforce and an A.Pen item mid-late game?

-Do you feel the need to take a few extra early ranks in Wither if laned against an A.SPD champ (Vayne, so forth) before Q or E? If so, how much?

Keep up the great Gameplay!