Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Milkfat haters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marrowwind

10-05-2010

He's a professional player, but he's not being played to play LoL. Which is why, to compensate, riot gave him all the free boost. But he still starts and level 1 like everyone else. He doesn't have an 'Advantage', its more of a convenience than anything.

Riot did this to attract more professional and competitive players like him to this game, since they're going to have a 100,000 Tournament prize next year and they want it to be a really cool tournament with high skilled players all around.

Please just stop all the riot/milkfat hate just because they recruited a professional player.

zyklonbread

10-05-2010

ok

Añ Hero

10-05-2010

And having a 1796 ELO to carry him and tons of free runes in not an advantage?

Rehno

10-05-2010

Quote:
Marrowwind:
He's a professional player, but he's not being played to play LoL. Which is why, to compensate, riot gave him all the free boost. But he still starts and level 1 like everyone else. He doesn't have an 'Advantage', its more of a convenience than anything.

I stopped reading right there. Youre either trolling, or a moron. Either way you lose.

Kamrusepas

Banned

10-05-2010

Heh, oh wow. I had to read this post 3 times, please never post again my brain just take take it.

VMan7

Recruiter

10-05-2010

Quote:
Marrowwind:
Please just stop all the riot/milkfat hate just because they recruited a professional player.

He's not good at Dota.

LotionExplosion

10-05-2010

I'm a professional video game player too. Riot, give me 450k RP.

Heathenl

10-05-2010

Quote:
Marrowwind:

Riot did this to attract more professional and competitive players like him to this game, since they're going to have a 100,000 Tournament prize next year and they want it to be a really cool tournament with high skilled players all around.

Stop making sense and join the bandwagon.