@Milkfat haters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marrowwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

He's a professional player, but he's not being played to play LoL. Which is why, to compensate, riot gave him all the free boost. But he still starts and level 1 like everyone else. He doesn't have an 'Advantage', its more of a convenience than anything.

Riot did this to attract more professional and competitive players like him to this game, since they're going to have a 100,000 Tournament prize next year and they want it to be a really cool tournament with high skilled players all around.

Please just stop all the riot/milkfat hate just because they recruited a professional player.

zyklonbread

10-04-2010

ok

Añ Hero

10-04-2010

And having a 1796 ELO to carry him and tons of free runes in not an advantage?

Rehno

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrowwind View Post
He's a professional player, but he's not being played to play LoL. Which is why, to compensate, riot gave him all the free boost. But he still starts and level 1 like everyone else. He doesn't have an 'Advantage', its more of a convenience than anything.
I stopped reading right there. Youre either trolling, or a moron. Either way you lose.

Kamrusepas

Banned

10-04-2010

Heh, oh wow. I had to read this post 3 times, please never post again my brain just take take it.

VMan7

10-04-2010

Quote:
Please just stop all the riot/milkfat hate just because they recruited a professional player.
He's not good at Dota.

LotionExplosion

10-04-2010

I'm a professional video game player too. Riot, give me 450k RP.

Heathenl

10-04-2010

Quote:

Riot did this to attract more professional and competitive players like him to this game, since they're going to have a 100,000 Tournament prize next year and they want it to be a really cool tournament with high skilled players all around.

Stop making sense and join the bandwagon.