I'm a strip club manager who convinced a stripper named Karma to try LOL.. AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Free Gray Screen

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistOf7Dragons View Post
well how does she like it so far?
unless you already answered it
So far she has only downloaded the game and started to install it. I had to go to bed before we could play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirik View Post
lol, that song is played at least once a day in the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEmperorLetoII View Post
Btw, you say you don't do theme nights, have you ever THOUGHT about doing a LoL theme night then? Get girls to dress in the costumes of various female champs? I'm sure you'll draw in quite a LoL crowd. Hah.
haha, one of the bouncers there plays too, we've discussed it in detail and at length, and decided no matter how much fun it would be for us, it probably wuldnt be very good for the club.

GodEmperorLetoII

11-06-2012

You SURE it wouldn't be good for the club? :P advertise that **** and I'll bet you get nerds going.

Obtenebrous

11-06-2012

It's sad most of those girls can't find good bfs. I'd date a stripper and NO not because she's a stripper. It's not like she's banging the guys at her work(in legal places anyway) and frankly most of the strippers I've met(5-6) have been very nice and generally awesome to hang out with. Plus if they feel empowered by their work, you've got a confident girlfriend and finding truly confident women who aren't massive hellions can be hard.

Siyanor

11-06-2012

Have you considered having male strippers as well as female strippers? Or do you already?