I'm a strip club manager who convinced a stripper named Karma to try LOL.. AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Free Gray Screen

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scareaphobiAa View Post
in the morning on the way to work do you listen to that "you know its hard out here for a pimp" song on repeat
it IS hard out there for a pimp, but I actually try to avoid music on the way in and way home from work. 8 hours of loud blaring music through out the night, you thank the gods for the few moments of quietness.

scareaphobiAa

11-05-2012

but how will you know if its going to be hard out there for a pimp or not today?

Fayori

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
Do you mean for me, or for the strippers? For me, yes I've thought that many times... and it comes down to one thing... Money. I used to have a career as a medical researcher in radiology, specializing in nuclear medicine.. I make more money in a strip than I ever did in my "legit career"
This is so sad. It kinda sums up our country pretty well though. More money in **** than science and medicine.

BloodGod22

11-05-2012

Do you wear a purple suit?
If not do you want to?

DeathByWaffle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
Do you mean for me, or for the strippers? For me, yes I've thought that many times... and it comes down to one thing... Money. I used to have a career as a medical researcher in radiology, specializing in nuclear medicine.. I make more money in a strip than I ever did in my "legit career"
Well, the strippers actually. Like, it's not that I'm trying to judge or anything, but it just seems to me that that type of job is kind of demeaning. Maybe that's just me being biased though. I was just curious

Ruthless Sophie

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Well, the strippers actually. Like, it's not that I'm trying to judge or anything, but it just seems to me that that type of job is kind of demeaning. Maybe that's just me being biased though. I was just curious

If by demeaning you mean empowering. They're strippers not *****s....

Free Gray Screen

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scareaphobiAa View Post
but how will you know if its going to be hard out there for a pimp or not today?
Its always hard out there for a pimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayori View Post
This is so sad. It kinda sums up our country pretty well though. More money in **** than science and medicine.
It is sad, I agree whole completely, but sadly enough, it pays the bills better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
Do you wear a purple suit?
If not do you want to?
No, just black shoes, black pants, and a Polo shirt with the club logo on it.
I'd effing love it if I could wear a purple suit though!

Quote:
Within this era of women, they feel more "empowered" now, where as its okay for them to make the first move on men, ask guys out, be open sexually..

I'd say at least 95% of the girls though actually are working their way through college, or supporting their kids.. Not many of them "want" to do it, they're just in for the money, just like myself..

Not all of them have good educations, so they make more money than they could ever hope for at the other jobs they would be qualified at.. The ones that do have a good education, just take advantage of the quick and easy money, while they can.

DeathByWaffle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Sophie View Post
If by demeaning you mean empowering. They're strippers not *****s....
I suppose you could think of it that way. It's just, I always kind of thought that having to sell your body like that is just not a very desirable way of life. But again, I'm not trying to insult anyone. Just giving out my two cents and want to hear the opinions of others.

Free Gray Screen

11-05-2012

Quote:
I suppose you could think of it that way. It's just, I always kind of thought that having to sell your body like that is just not a very desirable way of life. But again, I'm not trying to insult anyone. Just giving out my two cents and want to hear the opinions of others.
Its okay, you won't learn unless you ask, and I did put "AMA" in the title

Balfire

11-05-2012

Quote:
I've known strippers and cam *****s in high school and still know a few floating around. It is demeaning and terrible. Most of them started because they got kicked out of their homes or had a kid or just seeking attention, but even the ones who seem to embrace it have moments of just sheer self pity and hate.

I have a buddy who used to bartend at a strip club also and he would tell me how a lot of the girls would cry after their first few shows until they learned to deal with the fact that this is what they had to do to survive.