sup riot, can i get 450k rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rehno

10-05-2010

I riot have a proposal. You should give me 450k rp, and 450k ip. Why? Il tell you why. When I was younger, I used to be amazing at monolopy. Let me tell you something. Park place? I owned it. Hotels all over. Railroads? Belonged to me. I mean, if you stepped on any of the red streets, it was a wrap. Now I bet that if you gave me all RP / IP, and told me I didnt have to soloque... well hell, ide be a top player. So what do you say riot?

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-05-2010

Riot: While we wouldn't mind having a monopoly on the MOBA market (hyuk hyuk hyuk), we are not currently looking into expanding into the board game market. Thanks for your offer and enjoy the game!

Snoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

Hotels on Railroads. God ****. GIVE THIS GUY SOME RP!

Rehno

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Riot: While we wouldn't mind having a monopoly on the MOBA market (hyuk hyuk hyuk), we are not currently looking into expanding into the board game market. Thanks for your offer and enjoy the game!
Did I mention I play a mean game of twister?

awong01

Recruiter

10-05-2010

man thats pretty BA, when i was a kid i used to be able to play Jenga like a beast. Like i would never lose, I would just have people carry me all the way to the top of the Jenga world. At one point the Jenga creators gave me every type of Jenga blocks and Jenga sets. They gave me 90 days to be the #1 Jenga player and I livestreamed it.

Rawesomacher

10-05-2010

Quote:
Park place?
Boardwalk would like to have a word with you.

Baalhrezem

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by augr View Post
I riot have a proposal. You should give me 450k rp, and 450k ip. Why? Il tell you why. When I was younger, I used to be amazing at monolopy. Let me tell you something. Park place? I owned it. Hotels all over. Railroads? Belonged to me. I mean, if you stepped on any of the red streets, it was a wrap. Now I bet that if you gave me all RP / IP, and told me I didnt have to soloque... well hell, ide be a top player. So what do you say riot?
You're playing wrong. Boardwalk and Parkplace are A-tier.

You want the St. James Place and Company.

Noob!

Rehno

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by awong01 View Post
man thats pretty BA, when i was a kid i used to be able to play Jenga like a beast. Like i would never lose, I would just have people carry me all the way to the top of the Jenga world. At one point the Jenga creators gave me every type of Jenga blocks and Jenga sets. They gave me 90 days to be the #1 Jenga player and I livestreamed it.
Dude maybe riot can give you 450k rp too!

BBBsMaster

10-05-2010

One game of monopoly, i played against my sister (a renowned monopoly player) and had 4 hotels on every square of the board including the just visiting portion of jail.

I'll rocket to the top if i get 400k RP. Help me out.