The Tribunal Backlog: Unfair?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swerto

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazier View Post
...btw, don't stop by the office. Someone did this and it ended with him leaving after having a small chat with a higherup, then seeing police cars racing towards riot HQ as he was walking back towards where he parked.

That would be awkward.

BlackRoze30

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
There have been a number of posts along these lines. Lyte has specifically said that on receiving a warning/ban, the games prior to that will not be used for any future cases, and that if it is occurring than it is a bug.
If its a bug then why do they refuse to fix it? They can check all the data and even if they prove it was a bug in the system they will refuse to lift the ban.

Don't tell your player base "I made a mistake, but I'm gonna make you suffer for it just because I don't wanna fix it"

Swerto

11-25-2012

Still waiting for a response from riot.

honse246

11-25-2012

This has happened to me too asking for help explaining on exactly what I need to do and what I should be doing instead of what I have been in order to become a better part of the community.

3 scripted responses.

lCantGetNoSleep

11-25-2012

Am I the only one who feels like it's poetic justice that the consequence of you constantly disregarding the context of the person you're flaming (They could be having a bad day, just playing very poorly for whatever reason for that one game, etc.) results in the system not caring about the context of your punishment?

What goes around comes around.

Swerto

11-25-2012

Doesn't make a broken system any less broken.

lCantGetNoSleep

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerto View Post
Doesn't make a broken system any less broken.
In what sense is it broken? You have to have pretty bad behavior to get your case in the tribunal once. The only instance where this happens is if you have extremely bad behavior and get reported so much that you somehow end up with two tribunal cases that are almost continuous with one another in timing. So in a sense, it is justified because you had to offend that much more to get banned again.

Swerto

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lCantGetNoSleep View Post
In what sense is it broken? You have to have pretty bad behavior to get your case in the tribunal once. The only instance where this happens is if you have extremely bad behavior and get reported so much that you somehow end up with two tribunal cases that are almost continuous with one another in timing. So in a sense, it is justified because you had to offend that much more to get banned again.
Being double banned for the same period of time is broken. If you are given no chance to improve, how are you going to improve? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

And no, you don't have the be "pretty bad", you just have to be consistently bad, there's a difference.

zarst

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakka View Post
TL;DR Version?

Also Bump.
If you can't bother reading the post why bother posting a reply.

Another example of a poster who refuses to give a veiw minutes to provide proper feedback.

Swerto

11-27-2012

To the top.

Still waiting for a response.