Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Practice Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythra

10-05-2010

Well, I've noticed that practice games now need at least 2 human players in each game. I assume this is because people were farming vs ai bots every day or something of the same caliber.

However I fail to see how this is actually something good to implement. If I want to test out someones build to see how it fits MY play style I generally use it in a practice match vs 5 other bots just so I get a feel of the character first.

Specially in areas where I don't have to be matched up against an actual person in an actual game, so for example jungling. I recently picked up Warwick as a possible choice as a character I might play. So what I did was looked up background information, seen that people are playing him as a jungle seen a build description that I was curious about and I went into a practice game and jungled.

Couldn't they make it as to where I can AT LEAST start the game by myself, however not receive any exp/ip for the match?

Ironfungus

10-05-2010

Quote:
Mythra:
Couldn't they make it as to where I can AT LEAST start the game by myself, however not receive any exp/ip for the match?

Been also wondering this myself, as this would fix that issue.

Sparkling Shibe

Master Recruiter

10-05-2010

the 2 player minumum comes on and off at times, some days its 1 player, some days its 2 players, personally, i use it to get used to the skills of a champ ive never played before...