Practice Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythra

10-05-2010

Well, I've noticed that practice games now need at least 2 human players in each game. I assume this is because people were farming vs ai bots every day or something of the same caliber.

However I fail to see how this is actually something good to implement. If I want to test out someones build to see how it fits MY play style I generally use it in a practice match vs 5 other bots just so I get a feel of the character first.

Specially in areas where I don't have to be matched up against an actual person in an actual game, so for example jungling. I recently picked up Warwick as a possible choice as a character I might play. So what I did was looked up background information, seen that people are playing him as a jungle seen a build description that I was curious about and I went into a practice game and jungled.

Couldn't they make it as to where I can AT LEAST start the game by myself, however not receive any exp/ip for the match?

Ironfungus

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythra View Post
Couldn't they make it as to where I can AT LEAST start the game by myself, however not receive any exp/ip for the match?
Been also wondering this myself, as this would fix that issue.

Sparkling Shibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-05-2010

the 2 player minumum comes on and off at times, some days its 1 player, some days its 2 players, personally, i use it to get used to the skills of a champ ive never played before...