How ridiculous Riot is.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infernal117

10-04-2010

So there is this arrogant kid called Milkfat who was a known HoN and DotA player and now will become the #1 LoL player in the world in 90 days (according to him) and blablabla you probably saw his thread.

Now the ridiculous thing, JUST because he was a known player in other games, he got 400k IP and 400k RP from Riot just for free. That means he gets ALL the champions, ALL the skins, ALL the runes, UNLIMITED exp boosts and all 10 rune pages FOR FREE. Wtf? Why dont you give Hotshot unlimited points for example? He actually did something for the community with his stream.

This is SO ridiculous, other people have to PAY for that ****.

Also because his the name he wanted was already taken, they just deleted said account so he can have the name he wants. GG

Edit: For the people asking how i know this, just check his topic or watch his stream and you will see he got 400k IP, 400k RP, all runes, all champs, all skins, etc on level 4.

Rehno

10-04-2010

He also gets carried by atlanta.

I HOPE I see him in one of my games. Im going to go out of my way to destroy him.

Serpentongue

10-04-2010

This thread exists because...?

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

...stop it. Call your friends and complain to them.

Riffraffselbow

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentongue View Post
Because Riot doesn't have a real PR team, and lets their employees do all sorts of weird **** without any concern for the repercussions of them. See: Phreak @ the WCG

Lashed

10-04-2010

Giving him free IP and RP costs Riot nothing, yet they get free advertisement from it to other gaming communities such as HoN. While I don't agree with it, I can see why they did it.

MrZann

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentongue View Post
Normally I would upvote you and downvote OP and say we don't need another thread about this but. This is kind of serious, Riot needs to know how disgusted the community is by this. Let all the threads about it fly.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

WHy do you care if hotshot gets all this stuff?

does this help you?

A pro player is going to be playing a LOT anyways...big ****in deal if they get free ip, it's not like they need it after a few weeks.

Free RP? That's just riot not gaining money from them....big deal.

infernal117

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZann View Post
Normally I would upvote you and downvote OP and say we don't need another thread about this but. This is kind of serious, Riot needs to know how disgusted the community is by this. Let all the threads about it fly.
Agreed, this is SO ridiculous. Riot is going too far.

Dimensionist

10-04-2010

u mad bro?

Cause when you get good at something and devote your living to it, you deserve it. A master mechanic that has 20 plus years of experience isn't going to start in the same position at a company as some newbie with 6 months of experience...