[Colorado Springs] AGL Winter LAN / Jan 19-20 ($750 1st Place Prize!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solclo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

i) Organizer Name: Jason Marylander (solclo)
ii) Sponsor: Altitude Gaming League
iii) Website: www.altitudegamingleague.com
iv) Tournament Dates: January 19, 2013 First tournaments starts at 6:00 PM Mountain Time (1800)
v) Registration ends: January 19, 2013 at 5:30 P.M. (1730) Mountain Time You must be present to register!
vi) BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) LAN Event
vii) Where: Freedom Financial Center, Colorado Springs, CO (Google Map of Expo Center)
viii) E-mail: jason@altitudegamingleague.com
vix) The semi-finals and finals will be livestreamed and Shoutcasted! AGL's Official TwitchTV Page

Registration: $30.00 per person pre-reg - $40 at the door (Buys you a seat at the LAN, lunch AND dinner, sodas and water all days long, and the ability to participate in any of our tournaments, door prizes and the ability to spend the night!) Yup, its a lock in! PRE REGISTER AT OUR WEBSITE www.altitudegamingleague.com

1st place: $750 in cash prize pool; Tournament Medals; Free Admission to the Next LAN

2nd place: $250 in cash prize pool; Tournament Medals

Hello Summoners! It's me again, advertising for this new AGL LAN at the Freedom Financial Expo Center! This one is bigger and longer then all of our other LANs. It spans over 2 days with the ability to spend the night! A lock in! Our tournament, however, is only on the first day, January 19, 2013, and starts at 6:00 P.M. This gives plenty of time for teams to get there, register and get some practice games or scrims in. Our doors open at 11:00 AM so you can get there pretty early. I know of a lot of teams already forming!

Last LAN pulled over 12 teams from all over the mountain time zone region and was the biggest LoL tournament in the region! Thanks to us, we made up the FAR majority of the LAN itself. We truly represented! We had players of all skill levels attend with everyone sticking around to watch the final and semi-final games! If you are a casual LoL player who just wants to play pug games and watch the finals, come play! We're going to have door prizes to win for everyone who attends the LAN regardless if you participate in a tournament.

You must be present at the LAN to participate. If you don't have a full team, don't worry, we'll have pugs that we can pair you up. We will be running tournament draft 5v5 on Summoner's Rift.

$30 ($40 at the door) buys you lunch and dinner, a seat at the LAN, sodas and water all day long for both days, and the ability to participate in any of our tournaments.

Any questions can usually be answered on our website or you can e-mail me personally at jason@altitudegamingleague.com

See you all there!

Solclo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

bumping for all the things

Solclo

01-16-2013

bump

Unfitz

01-18-2013

if anyone is looking for a team i have 2 possible sports open. msg me in game at Unfitz