Vilemaw too OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Audrey El Kadoya

11-04-2012

Does anyone think that vilemaw is just to op because he has super high atk speed and damage?

5371EI

11-04-2012

No

Germanking66

11-05-2012

I've seen a Vayne solo it with BoRK. No, it isn't OP.

Zahaele

11-05-2012

I've solo'd vilemaw as an Irelia before. 2 times in one match.

NotoriousBLT

11-05-2012

I think his damage output is fine. I'd like to see a tweek to his buff though because it doesn't really feel all that great to get.

Aikimiller

11-05-2012

He seems to do a heck of a lot more damage to melee champions than ranged. He also seems to have a heck of a lot of armor penetration.

As a result, he dies pretty darn quick to an ADC, but bruisers will have trouble if you're not careful.

Blended Fetus

11-05-2012

lee sin easily solo's him @ lvl 12. Fiora can do it @ 9 with botrk. wouldnt say op. lol.

Dazgdbog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I've found that his frontal cleave thing huts a lot. If you try to turn him and keep your not-tanky allies on one side (as long as they dont get closer than your tank his aggro range works like Baron. Meaning Kat cant shunpo or she'll take aggro cause it puts her IN him)

But yeah I've seen teams 2 man it really early because of botrk or health-based damage attacks (Vayne, Kha'Zix come to mind) if anything I think he needs a defensive boost (his stats are actually really low outside of his health and AD)

EndlessReign

11-05-2012

hey maybe that can be a cure for the bruiser menace for riot to consider... vilemaw drops an improved buff but attacks bruisers mercilessly. It would set up a more squishy team for a great late game run if they could catch the enemy team bruisers at vilemaw and finish them off and/or steal vilemaw.

BoyceForte

11-06-2012

vilemaw needs a little work. I think he has too little health actually. the damage could come down a bit, maybe... but i've only died to him once so far and i've ruled it to be because of being underleveled.