Should I install lol at work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADyingWren

10-04-2010

Hmm... well if you do genuinely get absolutely NO calls or distractions as part of your job description then why not I say. Just make sure your IT department is fairly inept and can't catch you playing.

crowsntacos

10-04-2010

Instead of playing it at work, I find it safer practice to watch youtube videos or livestreams. That, or browsing the forums for new topics.

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

Yea, seems all i do is surf the net for vids and such. Not really worried about the staff as the manager dosent even know wtf is goin on most of the time and shows up probaly 2 times a week. ( I have theorys that when he does come to work he grabs one of the rooms and either sleeps or does lots of drugs no lie). But if I were to go through with this id probaly jus play pratice games and just get sum ip goin.

Ironfungus

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel0FChaos View Post
So i work at a hotel in the middle of nowhere. I work nights were 80% of the time....i dont see a soul or even get a phone call. I work with nonone. So i got to thinking...I should install LoL on one of the comps at work. (yes im to poor to afford a laptop). We got pretty nice comps in the lobby, and a couple comps at the front desk but there slow as hell.
What do u think? Should i risk it?
The only problem I see is that you might end up leaving or going AFK in a match due to work situations.