Help me against AP Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpartanKobe

11-05-2013

I was just in a game where I went 14-4 with zed and the other team's akali was being fed a lot. She had insane AP and I even got guardian angel. How do I deal with her? She just kills me and my stupid teammates for feeding her in a matter of 3 seconds.

Mcbooze

11-05-2013

it's pretty hard to stop a snowballed akali. her damage scaling will easily outmatch most enemy champs if she's even a full item ahead of you.

typically she's beaten by baiting her in and bursting/ccing her. espeically in lower elos, noobs can't help but be trigger happy. pretty common w/ zeds, dianas, akalis, etc.

if you were 14-4 w/ zed, then you should've had the damage to burst her yourself. but your combo is harder to execute than hers, so more than likely you just got outplayed pretty much.

so it's better to secure the lane vs that akali, even if you have to switch to do it yourself (assuming you are good enough). shutting her down early and keeping her down is what you preferably want.

I Have 1 Gear GO

11-07-2013

Pink wards/oracles.

Latitoast

11-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raca View Post
Pink wards/oracles.
That won't do anything against a fed Akali

The best you can do is call mias and stress the importance of it, if Akali roams while you're zoning her and gets fed she's going to become a monster.

GreenSouLz

11-08-2013

Use katarina when akali is hiding in her smokescreen u go in it and use ur ulti