I might buy some rp tomorrow and i dont know what to do with it.
1. Buy that new fiora skin and 1 of the champions currently on sale
2. Skip the skin right now and buy 2 champions currently on sale
3. Buy 1 champion currently on sale and wait for another.
I would buy shyvana or jayce on sale. If i buy one which should i buy.
Which option should i go with.
1. Fiora skin is only on sale for a limited time.
2. you can just buy champions with IP.
3. I guess, but fiora skin only is here till the 13th.
IMO, i'd buy a skin with RP. Not a champion, since it sounds like you are limited with yoru RP to begin with.
Teemo skins. All of them.
*Me buying teemo? Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny
why buy rp if you dont have a reason to buy it
darn money wastin kids dont know the value of a dollar
I have a reason to buy rp. I have options on what to do with it, but i dont know which option to pick yet.
I would by champions because skins don't do as much and you can wait to buy skins until you have most of the champions.
I say wait and see what skins go on sale and get one if you like it. Extend the use of your RP that way.
© 2014 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.