The Black Market

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

11-11-2012

{{ Bump }}

Script Lord

12-27-2012

Faust drums his fingers against the counter, leaning upon his right elbow with his cheek propped by the corresponding hand.

"Oh dear. It's awfully boring around here. Perhaps I should have stayed in Noxus. Bilgewater is just full of drunken slobs who would be more hard pressed to keep from vomiting all over themselves."

{{ The shop is now in Bilgewater.

Home, sweet home. }}

Script Lord

12-31-2012

{{ Oh come on, surely it's not that hard to find this shop?

Or do you all just not like li'l ol' Fausty? }}

Shiyunava

12-31-2012

Rhinoa walks in carefully, unsure what she'd see or find in this place. She didn't have much of a choice since someone dark might have answers to her questions.

"Hello, I was wondering what you have that I could use. Also, I'm looking for someone, but not sure if you would know."

Carefully walking up to him to not displease him, she dared not to look directly into his eyes.

Script Lord

12-31-2012

The man's violet eyes twinkled in the light that peaked into the shop through the single window, his smile soft as he perked up when he finally had a customer.

"Ah, well hello there my dear! I'm not entirely certain what you want, but I'm very sure that we can arrange something! If you don't like what you see behind me, then I have some more things in the backroom! Just ask away, and I'll do my absolute best to assist your endeavors!"

Faust was far too chipper for comfort, but what vendor of exotic items didn't have their own quirks?

Shiyunava

12-31-2012

She giggled as she heard him talk.

"First things first."

She made her wing appear as he was expecting both wings to come out.

"Do you have anything that could grow a second wing? Or something that can be made into one?"