The Black Market

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-05-2012

Phantom looked over the wares with his visor. His eyes glowed within the armor sensing much evil and darkness in these things, but two caught his eye. A blade of demonic design and a stone of power. The gem was what he was looking for and the sword was something extra he would like on this little shopping trip. Spending so much time finding the man was a bit taxing on the mind.

"May I see the sword and gem please. Those two may have some value to me."

Script Lord

11-05-2012

Faust tilted his head to one side and appeared bemused for a moment, but after taking a moment to look the stranger over he relented and turned to take the aforementioned items. Turning back, he then set the two relics on the counter top in front of him and smiled ominously at Phantom.

"You may look, and touch, but I would advise you not to try crossing me. I'm a businessman, and one with the sort of power to ensure that a deal is made appropriately. Thieves and liars are punished accordingly."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-05-2012

Phantom nodded before examining the relics, The two of them were the real ones and that brought a smile to Phantom, though one would not see since he is wearing his helmet. However he knew that careful preparations would have to be made to make sure the dark powers of these items to not influence him once more.

"I am no petty thief or backstabber, just as long as your deal fits what I would like to see in a deal."

Script Lord

11-05-2012

Faust smiled with sinister glee as he clasped his hands together, resting them upon the counter.

"Excellent! I trust you are pleased with their authenticity? They are one of a kind items that I have acquired in my many years of scouring the world of Runeterra. Though, admittedly, I am immune to their influence. The sword is mighty, granting its wielder power in exchange for life - whether this be the wielder's own vitality or those of others, it matters not. That blade graves souls, and hungers for them with a voracity that could rival the hunger of even Cho'Gath! That stone has been bathed in blood over centuries, it seems, and holds a dark potential for carnage. I don't know how it works, myself, but it does look rather lovely does it not?"

He continued to smile as he fell silent, contemplating a fair price for the two relics.

"I would accept no less than 1,300 for each one individually.....However, as you seem to want both together, I would be willing to settle for 2,000 for both."

{{ I'm not entirely certain what the currency of Valoran is. Is it gold, like in the game, or something else entirely? }}

Script Lord

11-06-2012

{{ Bump }}

TheShadowOfChaos

11-06-2012

Phantom took out a large bag of gold in which he then scanned over with his shadows. After a nod of the head, he handed it to Faust.

"You will be glad to have given these relics to me and not anyone else."

Script Lord

11-06-2012

Faust took the bag of money, opening it and smiling with glee at seeing all the shiny coins inside, before nodding at Phantom.

"I do so thank you for your business, my most valued customer! Though, I don't really care what you intend to do with these relics, they are yours to use to your heart's content. I simply sold them to you and earned a great deal of coin for it."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-06-2012

"You are a man of the coin, so I will bid you farewell."

Phantom then proceed to move a bit farther away before carving something deep into the stone, and a eerie glow emitted from the blade as well. Seemingly satisfied in what he seen, Phantom slowly walks to the exit holding the two things.

Script Lord

11-06-2012

Faust merely smiles as he waves away his first customer, looking rather pleased with the business that has been conducted.

Script Lord

11-08-2012

{{ Bump }}