Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Champion Spotlight?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

10-04-2010

Whaddya guys think? Phreak did a good job talking about his mistakes and the different advtanges of using Swain including how to use him against different champs such as Tristana compared to a Vladimir. It might be the fact that Swain just looks too badass with his ulti.

h0B0

10-04-2010

this is a general guide to the caster type, demonstrated with swain.

Zulmokaa

10-04-2010

Yea wasnt to much Swain specific stuff except hit e then blow everything you have.

LegendaryCaoCao

10-04-2010

I do enjoy the quality of the spotlights now. I wish they were a little longer, but beggers can't be choosers.

Best video guide so far is Hyfe's Nasus. Very in-depth.

Jonlissla

10-05-2010

I still can't forget the Vladimir spotlight where he said he deliberately dodged Sion's Stun by using Sanguine Pool, when it was obviously just coincidence.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

10-05-2010

Quote:
Jonlissla:
I still can't forget the Vladimir spotlight where he said he deliberately dodged Sion's Stun by using Sanguine Pool, when it was obviously just coincidence.

you're not on his lvl ... lol

GenesisDante

10-05-2010

Akali.

Tumblr Feminist

10-05-2010

The TF game where he ended up going negative LOL.

DaGhost

10-05-2010

He used deathfires in the match.... You remember the last champ he said needed deathfires....... Yeah, malazahar, one of the worst releases in history (with so much potential too, I really liked him)

MookieNJ

10-05-2010

The Anivia champion spotlight spoof.