**** you, Amumu.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathenl View Post
You make mumu cry.
Good, he deserves it.

Kadzin

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathenl View Post
You make mumu cry.
and it hurts... it hurts so bad.

JWahh

10-04-2010

I remember people hardly using him before season one...now everyone cries (pun intended) about him even though they never buffed him

Tyhan

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWahh View Post
I remember people hardly using him before season one...now everyone cries (pun intended) about him even though they never buffed him
He's not overpowered, it's just the way he works. It's not fun for anyone. He could have 200 base health with no scaling and he'd still win teamfights for you in a boring way with his ultimate.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-04-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I don't care what his skills do, Amumu has always been my favorite Champion just becomes he's so darn adorable. I am buying an Amumu plushie (or five) the INSTANT they are sold! Now to just get Marketing to agree to sell them .

Portolet

10-04-2010

Plushies would be awesome could you imagine a little Rammus can you say OK.

Alaranthos

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWahh View Post
It has nothing to do with him being buffed directly. The meta-game shifted due to various nerfs of other champs, buffs of some, and releases and changes of new items. This shift in the meta just happened to coincide with strengths of Amumu, making him a very viable pick.

Similarly, people have discovered new ways to play him lately to maximize his effectiveness, starting (I believe) with those jungle Amumu guides on youtube way back a couple months ago.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-04-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

My roomie wants Kennen so bad, Teemo would be another fav. But really, I mean almost any LoL champion would be absolutely adorable.

JWahh

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
He's not overpowered, it's just the way he works. It's not fun for anyone. He could have 200 base health with no scaling and he'd still win teamfights for you in a boring way with his ultimate.
Amumu was the first champ I picked up and mained around the time when Akali came out. And I still find him fun to play, especially with a team full of aoe.

Plus his ultimate seems to only come up every other teamfight, unlike most other champions where its up every single fight and even in small skirmishes.

Alaranthos

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
My roomie wants Kennen so bad, Teemo would be another fav. But really, I mean almost any LoL champion would be absolutely adorable.
Naw, Urgot would not be adorable. If you miraculously created an "adorable" Urgot somehow, I think I'd be more disturbed than anything. >.<