League of Legends 5v5 Mode: Capture The Flag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelzahn

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedflameoffire View Post
How about this
When holding the flag, you can no longer use your ultimate, summoner spells or recall.
rammus powerballs

Draconic

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedflameoffire View Post
How about this
When holding the flag, you can no longer use your ultimate, summoner spells or recall.
Certain abilities could still be a problem.

I stick to my earlier statement: No abilities or item use while carrying the flag. Maybe even slow down the flag carrier.

Folyz

10-04-2010

Flagholders are sillenced and slowed, all movement/stealth buffs are cleansed.

sweatersDC

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoxxor View Post
How bout disabling abilities when you have the flag? Maybe even slowing the flag carrier.
This solution has occurred to me before, cause I'd really like to see a CTF mode in LoL.

If abilities were disabled while you had the flag it would solve every problem people bring up. But people don't seem to realize that, and continue to post stuff like "oh wait rammus can powerball lol gg" or "yea kass uncatchable" or "nidalee OP in CTF" because they can't read.

Winnehh

10-04-2010

Lol at Pantheon and TF being able to teleport across the map to the flag. :S

Draconic

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatersDC View Post
This solution has occurred to me before, cause I'd really like to see a CTF mode in LoL.

If abilities were disabled while you had the flag it would solve every problem people bring up. But people don't seem to realize that, and continue to post stuff like "oh wait rammus can powerball lol gg" or "yea kass uncatchable" or "nidalee OP in CTF" because they can't read.
I'm in the same boat, would LOVE to see CTF in LoL and people seem to skip over such a simple solution.

Riot, lets see this happen!

Draconic

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnehh View Post
Lol at Pantheon and TF being able to teleport across the map to the flag. :S
Ok that is fine, but unless you coordinate something with your team and the opposing team doesn't have ANYONE defending, you're screwed if you can't use any abilities like myself and others are proposing.

Kazeikan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Maybe class champs into respectively categories like tank, flag runner and support.

Tanks and support arent allowed to get the flag, only the flag runner. Theres only 1 flag runner, 2 tanks and 2 supports allowed. Carries have their spells disable when they have the flag

This way you have to protect the flag runner.

Would make good practice for tanks to learn to protect their carries.

Errodu

10-04-2010

What if Minions were the only ones who could hold the flag?

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

You know what I HATE about CTF posts? lol

the "Oh imagin suchandsuch champ they would be OP!!"

When the solution is simple, pick up the flag and all your abilities change from your current champions abilities to 4 'flag carrier' spell list. (summoner spells disable while you hold it)

Passive - Movement speed set to.. umm 300.
Q - Single target attack
W - Aoe attack
E - Pole Vaulting (mini rocket jump)
R - Lower CC duration for a while.

Some **** like that...

#EDIT#
Not that I am pro CTF map personally I think the more queue options people have to join the more annoying it will get to find a game... unless they add a "join random map" option.