The Crossroads - Chapter One: Be afraid of the Dark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-13-2013

The spirit screamed with anger, roaring it's frustration as the mortal shadowmancer interfered in its duty. The nerve ofher, to stop it from trying to breach the tower.

"Foooollll! My task is endless, more important than you can fathom!" The spirit struck lunged forward with its sword, daring to remove her head. But as she entered the tower, it met with the runic barrier that sealed spirits out. Again a bright white flash knocked it back.

"RUN YOU FOOLS!" The voice shouted to them again, the mercenary they never actually saw. As all entered, the spirits gathered at the entrance and began to laugh.

"You mortals, you all scare so easily. Even you lich, absent minded even in undeath, manipulated by your fellows and surroundings." One of them, one with a massive spear said in the voice of he who claimed to be a mercenary. Each spirit, one after another stepped into the Shadow Fort, ignoring the magic that "supposedly kept them out." "The wards are to keep you in!" As the last entered, the door vanished into thin air and the pathway, leading to a narrow stair case riddled with holes, narrow falls, and without railing began to lose light. Only the spirits were visible as they closed in.

Within moments the entrance was pitch black. Nothing but them was visible. They laughed, closing in on them. Their option was to stay and fight the spirits, or descend a dangerous and deadly stairway with no visible bottom. "Tick tock... tick tock..." The spirit in full plate with a huge one handed axe laughed, before swinging wildly side to side as it walked.

Grand Viper

01-13-2013

The mercenary woman looked behind her, then at the spirits. Her eyes narrowed, her knuckles cricked. She was compelled towards the darkness. At least there, she would gain an advantage. The mercenary woman took several steps towards the shadows while bellowing at Karthus, "Lich! If you caN, DelAY zem! I vill see vhere ze staircase goes!"

With that, she glided down the narrow staircase with far too much ease for a human.

AskKarthus

01-13-2013

"With pleasure. I shall show these unknowing specters their place."

With these words, Karthus activates Defile, and casts Lay Waste at their foes.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Takuma decided to follow the mercenary, he drew his shortsword, but kept his whip coiled and began to walk down the stairs, ready in case something attacks him.

Luparis

01-14-2013

((This RP got really borin, not gonna lie....))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

((Yeah, I don't think it ended up going as it was planned, did it? That and people leaving has caused problems.))

AskKarthus

01-15-2013

(( It is taking forever between posts. ))

muggtonp

01-16-2013

((I'm back, and sorry. I've been out of it for a while, car accidents and broken ribs are not fun. Are we still going?))

AskKarthus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggtonp View Post
((I'm back, and sorry. I've been out of it for a while, car accidents and broken ribs are not fun. Are we still going?))
(( Ow, and yes. I think we are waiting on Luparis to post. ))

leirynot

01-16-2013

((Ouch, well that explains a lot. Hopefully you're feeling better.))