The Crossroads - Chapter One: Be afraid of the Dark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

12-27-2012

((Quick recap, who's still here?))

The mercenary woman walked towards the broken gate. The rotting wood creaked as she walked through the largest of the holes that riddled it. "Zis is an old fortification zat has been here for many centuries. Eet is hard to say vhen it vas first made, but it vas a place vhere zose who practiced ze darker arts could do so in peace. Ze spirits told me of zis place, and I have alvays vanted to see it for myself. Ve should be safe here."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Takuma walked through the gate behind her, but kept her weapon ready. "Good, though I wouldn't let my guard down yet. We 'should have been' save in Darkeye's manor as well."

Necromonger

12-28-2012

((should be able to post once the holiday revelries are over ))

Luparis

12-29-2012

((bump?))

AskKarthus

12-29-2012

(( I was waiting on you. ))

Grand Viper

01-02-2013

((Gimme a bit, hung over...sorry...can't think of a good response. Will reply tomorrow))

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

(( bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppp ))

Grand Viper

01-06-2013

Once they made their way through the threshold, they would see a ruined courtyard. The mercenary woman motioned to them take a seat wherever they wanted. Ruined armor, skeletons of men long dead littered the field, and the weaponry of centuries old protruded from the ground. "I vill find vood to make a fire."

She started to scavenge what she could, picking up pieces of rotted, broken wood from where she could in silence.

AskKarthus

01-06-2013

Karthus finally catches up to the group. "We need to formulate a strategy. I know something more of our foe now. I believe that we may be in for more than was bargained for."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Takuma looked at Karthus as he caught up and spoke.
"Did you find any weaknesses or ways to kill it?"