The Crossroads - Chapter One: Be afraid of the Dark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

11-26-2012

The mercenary shook her head, "Zat is incorrect. Now, ve are one. I am not yours, and you are not mine."

She looked over at the others, "Shall ve get going? If we dawdle much longer, zen I can only guess ze intensity ov ze attacks increasing."

Necromonger

11-26-2012

Lizzie was deaf and couldn't hear a thing of what Karthus said, and simply walked away once she picked up her sword. She shook her head... she'd recover soon enough, once the ringing stops. She follows in the direction of the others.

muggtonp

11-27-2012

His neck somewhat healed (his major blood vessels were whole, but there was still a huge oozing gash where the shadow had sliced him open), Cruciatus rises to one knee. His enchanted cloak had negated some of the sonic attack that had hit him before, but still he could barely make out what the others were saying. He was somewhat dizzy from the loss of blood, but this was something he was used to.

Rising to his feet, he stumbled over to where his bone blade lay on the ground. He reached down to pick it up. As he did so, it slowly crumbled into shards which aligned themselves in the general shape of a forearm before sinking back into his shattered arm.

He rejoins the group at the rear.

Luparis

11-27-2012

The shade gone, and with it the immediate danger that lay before them - the lord of Darkeye Manor turned away, sticking his finger in his ear in attempts to pop his ear drum. It kept ringing over and over and he stifled a yawn. "BLOODY SHADE.." He raised an eyebrow as he watched the lich wave his hand at Lizzie. "KILL HER later... aahh.. Good." As he was shouting his hearing came back gradually. A relief.

The arcane mercenary approached him, walking passed a guard and offering his aid to Lord Darkeye. "M'lord, what was that fiend? And how is it we managed to thwart it?" He asked, his eyes large saucers not unlike a pleading cat hunry for food and attention.

Darkeye shook his head, averting his eyes. "We vanquished nothing... If it had wanted too it could have torn us all to pieces. That was a blood shade, the equivalent of what you in the mainland call a hemomancer. It also has the qualities of a shadow mage. Few here have ever witnessed one, and none survive long after meeting one. Their blood is poisonous, the product of the undead plague it is. Surviving an attack means a slow, agonizing death for most..."

"Lord Darkeye," A minotaur guard approached, turnin around a corner and stoppin, towering above them all. "To the mainhall. There is something you need to see. Aguma is there, waiting..."

Darkeye nodded, the minotaur turned and left them without a word. Darkeye sihed, "Trouble, I'm sure.. These undead are growing restless, and on a shadow moon of all times! Curse my luck! Well, earn your money, vermin. Let's go!"

Grand Viper

11-27-2012

"Agreed. Let's," the mercenary woman affirmed. She flicked her hood back up and followed behind Darkeye.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Takuma followed silently, wondering when they would actually get to completing the task they had been hired for.

Ducky33

11-27-2012

Karthus turns to the other injured members of the party, "I am capable of healing those who wish I do so."

(( Cookie problem, this is my main. ))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Takuma looked at Karthus. "My hearing was damaged by the shade, if you could repair it, it would be appreciated." He waited for Karthus to heal him. His mind wandered, wondering if the name the shade spoke of could possibly help him with his own task, if some sort of bargain could be struck.

AskKarthus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Takuma looked at Karthus. "My hearing was damaged by the shade, if you could repair it, it would be appreciated." He waited for Karthus to heal him. His mind wandered, wondering if the name the shade spoke of could possibly help him with his own task, if some sort of bargain could be struck.
Karthus places his hands on Takuma's ears and waits for a minute, "This should heal most of the damage."

leirynot

11-27-2012

Takuma nodded to Karthus, "Thank you, I don't want whatever inhabits these islands to sneak up on any of us."