The Crossroads - Chapter One: Be afraid of the Dark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muggtonp

11-25-2012

((It's Thanksgiving Black Friday Weekend. Give it a couple days.))

Grand Viper

11-25-2012

((Boomp!))

Luparis

11-25-2012

((Apologies. Part of me was waiting to see if ElMel was going to return to post, but evidently not soon enough. The other part is busy as balls, but anywho.))

"Everyone back inside," Darkeye backed away, his sword pointed at the foul creature before them. It hissed as it stalked the shadowmancer, its claws clanking against each other, just as it decides to pounce.

A guard opens the door and ushers the others inside, yelling and waving his shield arm as two more guards run passed to assist the mercenary who was buying them some time.

While in mid flight, the ground glows a vibrant orange, growing like a blighted tumor and exploding in a small area and sending the creature skidding across the ground. For a brief moment its entire form is physical, and then it composes itself and screams at Karthus.

"Let it be, Deathsinger. The creature will go on its own. It wants to kill us, not give us information on my wife! It's of no use!" Darkeye said with a bitter tone, clapping his guard on the shoulder as he entered the mansion corridor. He sheathed his sword and sighed as the arcane archer and otehrs entered behind him.

AskKarthus

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
((Apologies. Part of me was waiting to see if ElMel was going to return to post, but evidently not soon enough. The other part is busy as balls, but anywho.))

"Everyone back inside," Darkeye backed away, his sword pointed at the foul creature before them. It hissed as it stalked the shadowmancer, its claws clanking against each other, just as it decides to pounce.

A guard opens the door and ushers the others inside, yelling and waving his shield arm as two more guards run passed to assist the mercenary who was buying them some time.

While in mid flight, the ground glows a vibrant orange, growing like a blighted tumor and exploding in a small area and sending the creature skidding across the ground. For a brief moment its entire form is physical, and then it composes itself and screams at Karthus.

"Let it be, Deathsinger. The creature will go on its own. It wants to kill us, not give us information on my wife! It's of no use!" Darkeye said with a bitter tone, clapping his guard on the shoulder as he entered the mansion corridor. He sheathed his sword and sighed as the arcane archer and otehrs entered behind him.
"So be it then." Karthus replies to Darkeye. "I feel that they are of little threat to me. What are we to do next?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

As the creature was knocked away, Takuma let the whip fall from around the mercenaries waste, since she was no longer in danger, he walked in after Darkeye, coiling the whip up.

Necromonger

11-25-2012

Lizzie followed behind the rest, sheathing the sword and quenching the bright beacon that was unknowningly drawing more undead to the manor.

"We need a better plan than what just happened. We might need to prepare to leave the manor."

Grand Viper

11-25-2012

"Now? He is weakened. Now..." The mercenary woman flipped her hood back. The white of her eyes were inexistent, rather a complete shade of black as twin emeralds burned brightly. Her face could be thought to have tattoos, but upon closer inspection one would see that they were not inked but rather produced via scarification which covered almost every inch of her skin.

She turned her palm upwards and with a quick flick of her finger, dragged a shadow across the flesh. Blood seeped out, the shadows around her culminated into a sort of dark armor as she advanced upon the crimson shade, "Now we get answers my vay."

AskKarthus

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
"Now? He is weakened. Now..." The mercenary woman flipped her hood back. The white of her eyes were inexistent, rather a complete shade of black as twin emeralds burned brightly. Her face could be thought to have tattoos, but upon closer inspection one would see that they were not inked but rather produced via scarification which covered almost every inch of her skin.

She turned her palm upwards and with a quick flick of her finger, dragged a shadow across the flesh. Blood seeped out, the shadows around her culminated into a sort of dark armor as she advanced upon the crimson shade, "Now we get answers my vay."
"I would not do that. Unless you are familiar with the Shadow Isles to the extent Darkeye is, or as well-versed in dark lore as I, it would be inadvisable to proceed." Karthus places a wall separating her from the shade. "This is my final warning to you: we know little of this. The person most familiar with these shades is Darkeye, and he says to withdraw."

Grand Viper

11-25-2012

"I am vone vith ze shadows," the mercenary calmly replied. "Zey are me, and I am zem. I am a Shadowmancer. Zere is nozing to fear, save for fear itself."

She stepped towards the crimson shade, through the wall of pain, "He says retreat because he is frightened of eet. I do not blame him. Zis is my brozer, zis is my sister, zis is my mozer and my fazer and so on."

That is right. Go on. Greet your brother.

Walking through the wall of pain made her shudder. The wound on her palm jetted out a fountain of blood. She made her way towards the shade, "Come, ve serve ze same master. Come forz, and tell me vhy you have done zis."

AskKarthus

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
"I am vone vith ze shadows," the mercenary calmly replied. "Zey are me, and I am zem. I am a Shadowmancer. Zere is nozing to fear, save for fear itself."

She stepped towards the crimson shade, through the wall of pain, "He says retreat because he is frightened of eet. I do not blame him. Zis is my brozer, zis is my sister, zis is my mozer and my fazer and so on."

That is right. Go on. Greet your brother.

Walking through the wall of pain made her shudder. The wound on her palm jetted out a fountain of blood. She made her way towards the shade, "Come, ve serve ze same master. Come forz, and tell me vhy you have done zis."
"And I am one with death. Tell me, why risk your life on something so pointless?"