Chris the dicemaster [Champion Suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

no12

11-21-2009

I remember when first playing that it annoyed me slightly that Twisted Fate WASN'T completely based on luck. The idea seems rather fun to me so, here is something that popped into my head earlier today.

Named after a notoriously good roller that I know.

Passiveice master
Chris deals an extra 1/2/3d12 damadge with his autoattack

Q: Blue die
Chris throws a die at the target dealing 100xd2/d4/d6/d8/d10 (+AP) damage

W: Red die
Chris throws a die at the target, stunning them for d2/d4/d6/d8/d10 seconds

E: Dice roll
Chris keeps shaking those dice before he rolls them on the table
Passive: Gains 4d2/4/6/8/10 damadge to autoattacks
Active: Rolls the die ahed dealing 5xd2/4/6/8/10 (+AP) damage to those in a line ahead

R: Loaded dice
Chris pulls out his special dice. For the duration, all his abilities will roll the maximum they can on their dice scores for the next use
Upgrading this skill reduces cooldown

There was an idea that he could be built either as a caster or DPS which I quite like in champions. SOme of the things amy seem a little strong (10 second stun) but unless his ult is up, thats not exactly a likley occurance

Drake O Dagger

11-21-2009

Um... I'm not sure you realize how absolutely uber you've made this character. I activate the ultimate. I now deal 1000 damage with Blue Die and kill everything effortlessly. Anything I don't kill is stunned for 10 seconds and my teammates kill them. And aside from that, I pulverize anything left and farm like hell with Dice Roll. Its not nearly as bad as the rest, though.

This champion is WAY too powerful as is. Blue Die is by far the worst, but Red Die isn't that far behind.

Blue Die basically reads 100-200/100-400/100-600/100-800/100-1000 +(unknown amount here that breaks it even more). Red Die being able to stop something for up to 10 seconds is broken even if it IS only a 1 in 10 chance. More than half the time it will be too powerful. I LOVE the idea, but it seriously needs to be weakened.

no12

11-21-2009

I forgot that I meant the Ult to only affect the next skill use to prevent a pure steamroll. Im aware of the overpowerdness of the stun but everything else inst that bad. Especially since I considered the ult would be a pretty damn long cool down.
I dont know, possibly lower dice values with more rolls would work better. Perhaps the last tuer being 2d4 instead of d10 or something.
Thanks for the feedback though

Anyone who could suggest a decent multiplier (which is the problem as the increasing die values are the entire concept) would be a great person.

Drake O Dagger

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by no12 View Post
I remember when first playing that it annoyed me slightly that Twisted Fate WASN'T completely based on luck. The idea seems rather fun to me so, here is something that popped into my head earlier today.

Named after a notoriously good roller that I know.

Passiveice master
Chris deals an extra 1/2/3d12 damadge with his autoattack

Q: Blue die
Chris throws a die at the target dealing 100xd2/d4/d6/d8/d10 (+AP) damage

W: Red die
Chris throws a die at the target, stunning them for d2/d4/d6/d8/d10 seconds

E: Dice roll
Chris keeps shaking those dice before he rolls them on the table
Active: Rolls the die ahed dealing 5xd2/4/6/8/10 (+AP) damage to those in a line ahead

R: Loaded dice
Chris pulls out his special dice. For the duration, all his abilities will roll the maximum they can on their dice scores for the next use
Upgrading this skill reduces cooldown

There was an idea that he could be built either as a caster or DPS which I quite like in champions. SOme of the things amy seem a little strong (10 second stun) but unless his ult is up, thats not exactly a likley occurance
Alright. I'll do you a favor and rewrite your champion using the same core concept, but more balanced.

--------------

Passive - Dice Master: At the beginning of the game, and each time Chris levels, Chris gains 3d4 Ability Power. Chris' auto attack deals an extra amount of damage equal to his Ability Power divided by his Level times 1d6.

---------------

Q - Red Die: Chris throws a die at the target dealing damage equal to (1 per 3 ability power)d6/d8/(1 per 5 ability power)d10/d12/d12.

Mana: 80/90/110/120/125 + 1d20

Range: 550 units

Cooldown: 15/13/11/9/6 + 1d6

-------------

W - Blue Die: Chris throws a die at the target, healing them for (1 per 2 ability power)d4/d6/(1 per 3 ability power)d8/d10/(1 per 4 ability power)d12.

Mana: 60/70/80/90/100 + 1d20

Range: 550 units

Cooldown: 10 + 1d6

---------------

E - Chaos Die:
Active: Roll a number of die equal to (1 per 20 ability power) in a straight line in the direction you are facing, one every 2 seconds. When that die passes a minion, the die pauses for .5 seconds and settles on a random number between 1 and 4/6/8/10/12. If the number is even, that minion takes damage equal to (1 per 3/5/7/9/10 ability power) times the number. If the number is odd, that minion heals by an amount equal to (1 per 4/6/8/10/12 ability power) times the number. Then the die continues in a straight line along the direction it was going. If a die hits a champion, the same occurs except the ratio for ability power is 1:2/1:3/1:4/1:5/1:6 for damage, and 1:3/1:4/1:5/1:6/1:7 for healing, and it does not continue rolling. Cooldown begins AFTER all die have been fired, or the attack is canceled by clicking Chaos Die again.

Mana: 70d2

Range: 800 units

Cooldown: 30d2

----------------

R - Loaded Dice: Your next die roll for an ability or the Dice Master passive becomes the maximum possible roll. If this is used with Chaos Die, then the first 10 Die will automatically become Even for enemies and odd for allies.

Mana: Double the normal cost for mana of the used ability.

Cooldown: 8d12/7d12/6d12 (minimum 60/50/40) secs

Drake O Dagger

11-23-2009

Bump so others might comment on this awesome idea too.