Not a newbie but still learning, would like some experienced friends for team play :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heffay254

11-04-2012

heffay254 is my gamertag and i'm looking for either an experienced mentor that's got time to sacrifice and help me in bot or pvp matches for tips and strategies and general gameplay improvement or a team that might wanna go ranked with me. My goal is to get to ranked gameplay but because I only solo queue and get put with randoms that some don't ever team play and make the experience horrible, it makes me not even want to attempt ranked yet. I really want to though. I'm lvl 30 but played bots until 15 and got into draft at lvl 23 so I'm still a little new i guess you could say. I'm having trouble with item and build choices and need someone to help me out during the gameplay. I've read guides a million times and yet the item comps just don't really stick and I end up going with the same build in the guide step by step so if anyone wants another team member or just feels like playing and helping me learn the game feel free to msg or just add me and play I'm on all the time trying to learn it cause it's a fun game and really want to get better and into ranked matches!

Look up my profile and check me out but here's general stats overview :]

125/107 win/loss (I think, I know it's close to that)
3217 Takedowns
24745 Monster/minion Kills
125 Wins

Honor - 25/8/56/25

My favorite player is Ezreal but since the nerf I haven't been doing so well
Love jungle with Amumu and pretty good with him
About to get Lee Sin and can't wait to jungle with him!

TheOneAndOnly99

11-05-2012

I would love to be your mentor! Shoot me a msg. Ign: TheOneAndOnly99

Youranewb

Recruiter

11-05-2012

feel free to add me in game, we can normal queue together and perhaps i could give you a few pointers.

heffay254

01-14-2013

sent a msg to both of you sorry i been out on vacation