why there is elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inLOVE Anna

11-04-2012

ok...this is getting really annoying...Riot should do something about it...This kid sona....was first pick...and first banning....HOW...if he has 0 wins in ranked....secondly...he picked sona support...ok....GHOST AND TELEPORT...WHY? not a single ward was bought...i was carrying 5/0 when lane phase is over....i bought 20 wards and tried to keep up with my build. This is disapointing...regardless of how much money i spent on this game...this is really depressing...how can this kid still be around....intentionaly feeding playing ranked without a clue of what he s doing???? hope none of u has to queue with him....DODGE if u meet him..i would if i knew better.

check this out
http://postimage.org/image/cfiw1dpqt/

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Did you try giving them friendly advice?

inLOVE Anna

11-04-2012

he doesnt speak english?
he doesnt listen to anyone?

inLOVE Anna

11-04-2012

i even tried speaking in spanish with him..since i know how to...he said in spanish "when the team is bad the support is bad"..like..WTF RIOT? why is even an unseeded player queueing with me

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

People who are bad a LOL deserve an elo too...

I mean everyone likes to know where they place..

Jesus the Friend

11-04-2012

There is no such thing as elo hell.

Explained in depth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jVSan_nV_4

inLOVE Anna

11-05-2012

the thing is....u can't carry a whole team doing bad....LOL is a team game...and I really think an unseeded player with 0 wins should not be placed in queue with people who have 80+ wins and are struggling to get out of "ELO hell" ... it doesn't matter how good you are, it's 5v5 at the end...most of time 4v5 if one of ur team mates about something and quits...and I really think Riot should take everything into consideration in the matchmaking...like for instance.... I'm an honorable opponent and teammate, I never got warned/banned, I've been in a winning streak of ranked games (until a bad matchmaking happens and someone DC's/rage quits)...I'm not saying I would win all the time guys. I'm not Miss perfection whatsoever....I'm just saying I learned pretty fast, I got better and better each day and i would like to be able to show my skills...not as an individual...cause there s no one man army in LOL...but to actually be matchmaked with people of my level!

Mere Intricacy

11-05-2012

If you concerned that LOL is a team game then join a team...
And work hard for the team elo..
Playing solo you take the risk...

Paqi

11-05-2012

Elo hell exists, but the elo range it exists in is relative to your skill level. Elo hell exists just under your true elo, where it becomes immensly difficult to carry a bad team to victory. Before that point, you're so much better than everyone else that you barely notice/don't mind the mistakes your team is making, because you know you'll be able to carry your team. Once you hit your personal elo hell, that's when you'll start raging at the poor choices your teammates make. You're no longer good enough to make up for other people's mistakes.